"Our Tree"

@doctorwhogirl123 requested I do more with their kids, so that's what I'm gonna do!

I OWN MARIE, CLARK, MARTIN, AND THE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE TEAM.

I <3 you all!!!!!!

"Are you ready?" Megan Kent asked her daughter, remembering her first day.

"Am I ever!" The teenager said, squeezing her mother's hand.

"And you aren't the least bit nervous?" Connor, Megan's husband, asked doubtfully. He cradled baby Martian on his shoulder, and the ever-shy Clark hid behind his father.

"A little," Marie admitted. Clark nodded in agreement.

"You'll be fine," Megan promised her children. She kissed Marie's cheek and the top of Clark's head.

"Mooooom!" Clark complained trying to push her off a look from his father quieted him though.

"Do we have everything?" Megan asked.

Clark and Marie held up their backpacks, and Connor held up the diaper bag filled with everything they could ever possibly need for a Martian-Kryptonian-powerhouse baby such as Martin.

"Let's go," He said, adjusting Martin and shouldering the bag.

"Miss Martian. B05. Superboy. B04. Marie Kent. A04. Authorization: Superboy. B04. Clark Kent Jr. A08. Authorization: Superboy. B04."

When the golden light faded, the Kent family was in space.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Marie gasped, "This is even better than Mar'i told me it would be!"

Clark said nothing, but he didn't have to. His face said it all.

"It's awesome, isn't it?" Connor asked, smiling putting a hand on his eldest son's shoulder.

"Hey dad, where is everyone?" Marie asked.

"We're the first ones here! The rest of the League should be back from their mission to Rimbor soon, and Wally and Nightwing and their families haven't gotten here yet!" Megan explained.

"So we have the Watchtower to ourselves?" Marie asked as she shifted her clothes into a uniform that resembled her mother's.

"Knock yourselves out," Connor said, ruffling Clark's hair.

"But if you knock this thing out of orbit, you're grounded." Megan warned.

"Ugh, fine mom!" Marie yelled sarcastically over her shoulder as she began to drag Clark down a corridor.

"And take Martin with you!" Connor added.

Both of the kids groaned in sync while their parents gave each other victorious smirks.

-------

"Is that everything?" Marie asked in disbelief ten minutes later as she peered into the empty medical wing

Clark shrugged, unable to see past Marie or do anything more, as he had been designated to hold Martin.

"Come on," Marie sighed, "Let's go find mom and dad. I can't believe the others aren't here yet!" Marie continued to talk to her silent brothers as they made their way back to the mission room.

"-...And they totally should have a coffee bar up here! or at least- Where'd they go?" Marie stopped when she realized their parents were gone.

Clark stood still and listened for a moment, "I think I hear them...in the garden." He said at last.

"There's a garden up here!?" Marie asked, "How did we miss that?"

"I saw it, you were just too excited to see mom's bioship in the docking bay to notice." Clark smirked.

"Well, whoop-de-doo for you then!" She snapped as she followed Clark towards the garden.

Hands down, the garden was the best thing about the Watchtower. It had a few alien species of plants a creatures from varying planest such as Tamaran, Oa, their mother's home planet of Mars, and a few seedlings Superman had brought from Krypton. The thought of being one of the last daughters of Krypton made Marie stand a little taller, and she picked up a flower bud that had fallen to the ground, yet still held a bit of vivid color.

Clark made the "shh" sign with his finger and began to tiptoe along. Marie followed his lead, but by floating instead of tiptoeing.

They finally caught sight of their parent's. They sat together under a tree, their backs to their kids, talking.

"What are they saying?" Marie hissed to Clark, not wanting to spoil her parents' happy moment.

Clark listened carefully, "Um...they're remembering when they sort of hated each other."

Marie gasped quietly. Her parents all looked like they loved each other so much. It was kind of hard to imagine one without each other. She looked back over at her parents as her mother let out a laugh. She loved her mom's laugh. Her dad did too, and he smiled as he pulled Marie's mother closer.

"Okay, they want to go find us now," Clark whispered to Marie as their parents got up, hand in hand, and walked away.

"Wait, Marie, where are you going?" Clark asked, adjusting his hold on Martin. Marie flew to the spot beneath the tree where her parents had been sitting. Her eyes had caught sight of something Clark's super-sight hadn't.

Carved into the tree was a heart around four letters: "S. B. + M.M."

A small smile crept its way onto her face. Out of everything on the Watchtower, this was probably the best thing she had seen.

Alright, I need you all to go listen to the song "Waiting For Superman," by Daughtry, and suggest a scenario for me to write about. I want to write a story with that song, but it's bugging me because I can't think of Zilch! Nada! Zip! So...If you guys want me to update anytime soon...listen to that song and comment a scenario I can use it with.

To the right, in the media: Another SuperMartian vid ;)