The New Girl

This is just a little bit of SuperMartian and I added my OC Katrina in there because I haven't done much with her and she thinks of Connor, M'gann, and Beast Boy as her brothers and sister. I may throw in a bunch of my OCs (Mockingjay, Dragonfire, Wildfire, etc.) at random points depending on what I feel like writing. Just a warning. 

This one-shot takes place after YJS2.

"Mockingjay? Isn't that...a book title?" Connor asked M'gann. 

"According to Batman and Hawkwoman, she really likes the Hunger Games series." M'gann said as she sat down next to him, "She's got the wings like a bird, a true Thanagarian."

"I think you should go talk to her."

"Me? But...why?" Connor asked in surprise.

"Connor, she was betrayed by Lex Luthor, and you've got the most experience of dealing with him." M'gann said wisely.

"Well, why can't Static talk to her then? Or Impulse, Robin, Blue, Wonder Girl, or even Beast Boy? They're all closer to her age!"

"They've all tried. She wouldn't tell them anything more than what she told Batman."

"Well anyone would be better than a clone with anger issues!" Connor yelled.

"Connor, that's not the point!" M'gann said in exasperation, angry at Connor for putting himself that low.

"Well what is?" Connor asked her.

M'gann looked reluctant to answer.

"Mockingjay was cloned in Cadmus too."

Connor looked at M'gann in shock.

M'gann nodded, "Batman didn't want anyone to tell you because he thought you might get angry, but she needs to talk to someone. Someone she can relate to. Someone who can show her that she's more than the weapon she was created to be."

Connor looked at M'gann and sighed in defeat, "I'll do it."

Hey, what do you Star Wars fans out there think I could do for a SuperMartian AU in a galaxy far, far away?