"Bring Him Home" (Star Wars AU)

Another wonderful request from the amazing Star-Wars_SkyGurl

SPOILERS FOR TFA (and disclaimer: I don't remember the dialogue exactly, so it's mostly ad-libbing.

"I hate watching you go." M'gann whispered.

Connor smirked, straightening his jacket. "Why do you think I did it so much?" He asked, turning away from the Falcon to face her.

Force, she was amazing. Over twenty years, and she was still as gorgeous as the day he'd first met her. And twice as stubborn.

He looked up the ramp, and saw Clark waving at him urgently, with big, furry Wolf at his side. Marie was captured, he knew. Connor didn't like the thought of his eldest child in the hands of the First Order either. Once they took down the shield, then they'd find her while the resistance pilots brought down StarKiller Base. It would be just like old times.

Except, this time, Connor would be fighting his own son.

"Connor." M'gann tilted his chin so that he looked into her eyes. "Martin's not gone." She told him. He could see the hope glistening in her amber orbs.

"There is still good in him, I've felt it." She said, her voice strong with conviction.

Connor had never fully understood the force, not in the way that M'gann and her brother understood it. One thing's for sure, he certainly believed in it's power a lot more than he had when Wally and Old Bruce Kenobi slid into seats at the table next to Connor and Wolf.

"Come here." He said, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He cradled her head to his chest, resting his chin on top of her head.

M'gann gripped his jacket, trying to stop her tears. She had to be strong for the Resistance forces; they were all about to die.

"Go save our daughter." She choked out. "And if you see our son, bring him home."