Heroes: All Grown Up.

Sometime (like, ten years) after Season Two.

"Come on, Connor!" M'gann squealed

"No. It feels too weird."

"I did it too," Richard said, "All of us did. It's that time!"

"Kon-El, you deserve it," Clark coaxed.

Finally, the old Superboy complied. He opened the door to his room and came out dressed in the primary colors of the Superman uniform.

"Nice," Wally remarked, wearing the traditional Flash Uniform. He stood by Richard, who wore a Batman uniform, and Kaldur, who dressed the way his king used to.

"It suits you," Clark said, taking a step forward and putting a hand on moody Connor's shoulder. The old Superman was wearing the clothes he usually wore for work, including his glasses.

"A-are you sure?" Connor asked, "I know how important all this is to you, and I'm not as powerful as you are."

"You've done far more than I ever did when I was your age. I think you're ready."

"But what will you do?"

Clark looked out the window of the Watchtower to the earth below, "There are a few things I need to learn. I have a wife and son that I need to spend more time with-"

"And I don't?" Connor grinned at little Marie and Clark, who had their heads poking out from behind M'gann as they stared in awe at their daddy.

"You know what I mean," Clark chuckled. Connor definitely paid more attention to his children and wife than Clark did with Chris and Lois. It was time that was fixed. Clark certainly had learned a lot from his brother in the years that he'd allowed Clark in his life. Superboy was cloned to be just like him, but there were differences between the two.

"I still don't know..." Connor said uncertainly.

M'gann put a hand on his shoulder, "This is what you've always wanted. If you want to do it, then go ahead. You know I'll be there with you whatever you choose."

Connor looked at his wife, his daughter, and his son. He picked up Clark and put Marie on his shoulders, "You know you three the most important things in the world to me. I don't mind being a hero to the world, but I want to make sure I'm your hero too."