Take THAT

Using a couple of my OCs because I feel like they fit in this scenario. Dragonfire belongs to moi, Wildfire belongs to my friend, and Beast Girl belongs to my sister. Chronologically, this would take place after Season Two

Dragonfire's POV

"Did we do it? Did it work" I asked, giving Lagoon Boy a hand out of the water. Next to me, Superboy did the same with Aqualad.

They both kneeled over and coughed up oil onto the docks. Black Manta had sabotaged an oil rig off the coast of Arabia and dumped the oil in the water around Atlantis. Miss Martian, Superboy, Beast Boy, Beast Girl and I had come to help Kaldur and La'gaan protect and clean up their beloved city. Wildfire and Nightwing had created a neutralizing agent to detoxify the oil so that it couldn't harm the Atlanteans. See, that's with pollution does. Now that we know about Atlantis, we know that pollution not only affects animals like dolphins and sea turtles, it also affects innocent children and people who live underwater. People like Kaldur and La'gaan, and Garth, and...Tula.

"It worked," Aqualad gave me a small smile, "Atlantis is safe."

"Whoo-hoo!" Beast Girl cried, hugging her twin brother.

M'gann gave a squeal of joy as well. Before I knew it she had thrown her arms around Connor and kissed him on the cheek. She pulled backed, embarassed and blushing when he just stared at her, surprised. All of us did.

"Oooooh," the Beast twins chorused, teasing like little brothers and sisters would.

I think that we were all even more surprised when Connor grabbed her and kissed her back. She ran her hands through his hair, and he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into the air, spinning her around and around.

I looked over at Lagoon Boy's face. He was absolutely speechless.

Take that, La'gaan, I thought, You thought you could keep these two apart? You had no idea. Something like this can never, ever, be broken. Not at all.

I was not feeling that good in school today, I nearly had my mom come and get me and take me home. But guess what the miracle cure was? SUPERMARTIAN. I watched, like, 20 SuperMartian music videos on YouTube, and I totally felt better. It gave me all these ideas for updates! My friend was right! Try it sometime. Take a bite of the cheese when you feel sick, it'll probably make you feel better ;)

to the right, in the media: SuperMartian music vid with the song "Back to the Start" (I think it's by Coldplay....)