Valentine's Day

Guys, I'm having trouble coming up with Martin's superhero name, so I want you guys to give your input.

M'gann had always been enthralled by the Earth holiday of Valentine's Day. The Valentine's Special on Hello Megan was her favorite episode, and she always dreamed of celebrating it with her own significant other. One Mars, that dream seemed almost impossible. 

And yet, here she was.

"A-Artemis...?"

"Oh shut up, West." Artemis snatched the rose out of Wally's hand and threw her arms around his neck. 

"I love you babe." Wally kissed his girlfriend, setting aside the heart-shaped box of choclates she'd gotten him.

"Love you too." Artemis smiled, their noses touching, and M'gann couldn't help but clap at her lucky friends.

"Zatanna, I got this for you."

"Oh Robin, this is beautiful!" Zatanna shook the little snowglobe with a top hat and wand underneath the swirling snowflakes.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love." Kaldur held out a flower, indiginous to Atlantis, to Rocket, who nearly swooned.

Even Sphere and Wolf were cuddling a little more together today!

Connor approached M'gann, rubbing the back of his neck nervously while his pale cheeks flushed crimson.

"M-M'gann?" He had a death grip on the crumpled piece of paper in his hand.

"I-I've never really experienced Valentine's Day before, and Cadmus must have thought that wasn't too important, because I know next to nothing about it, and I know you're an expert and I'm sorry I don't have anything better for you, but..." He shoved the paper into her hands. "I wrote you a card."

M'gann read it eagerly. "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I hate monkeys, but I love you."

"I helped him!" Wally boasted from across the room before Artemis tugged on his collar for another smooch.

M'gann kissed Connor's cheek. "I love it."

That seemed to lift his spirits considerably. Connor lifted her into his arms, swinging her around in a circle.

"Happy first Valentine's Day, Connor Kent!"

"Happy first Earth Valentine's Day, Megan Morse."

Headcanon that I literally came up with just now that Connor never remembers Valentine's Day (or most things that Cadmus neglected to program into him) but Megan remembers every year and she always forgives him.