The road of being good

Chapter 10(?)

We were walking towards the address with a lot of bags in our hands.

"Do you want me to take it?" I heard Noah say. He looked at my hands. I was carrying two big bags and no- my arms were as strong as a chicken. I shook my head. We then kept walking. I looked around me. It was only one road for cars and walkers. I had never been here. The road was going to only on side. It was forward. You couldn't turn left or right. It was only forward. Just like in life. We can't go back. We can't change decisions we had taken earlier. We can't go left after going right anymore. Not turn around and continuing our way. We had to take the right direction or we would regret and would be at the wrong path.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me. I looked at him. He was looking forward, in the distance.

"Can we turn left?" I asked him. He looked at me being confused. He looked at his left.

"Unless you want to be stuck in bushes, no" he said being sarcastic.

"And can we turn right?" I asked him. He looked away from me, to the right. He shook his head, not really understanding why I ask such questions.

"Life is like that. We can't control anything yet everything is in our hands. I believe that everything we do is already written for us. Is that weird? Look at right now. We can only go forward. We cannot turn left nor right. It is like, written for us to go forward. Never mind" I said when I didn't make sense. He kept quiet for a little bit.

"You are right. We can go back if we want, but then we will be back at the past again. We move forward, to reach something else. Something new" he said, catching me off guard. I looked at him and he smirked.

"You are not the only smartest one" he said while smiling, I smiled back while thinking of the note. The note said that I had to buy a lot of clothes for children and take them to this address where a lot of people would be. I felt scared, I really did. I didn't know what could happen. That is why I asked Noah to come with me. I didn't know what was waiting for me.

"We are almost there" Noah said, waking me from my daily daydreams. I looked forward and saw that we almost reached a city. It was very busy. There were people everywhere. There were a lot of tables with food. Black people were standing in front of it. I smiled. I think I knew why we were there. I looked at Noah and he looked back at me, understanding what I was thinking. We went to an empty table and started to unpack all the bags. A child who was around twelve came towards us slowly, looking down.

"Let's see what I have for you here" I said, smiling at the girl. I went through the bag and found two pieces of clothes that I gave to her. I looked to my side and saw that Noah was already giving away clothes.

"Clothes here! Warm clothes here!" he was yelling, making me laugh. He looked like these bazaar-people who always yell that they have the cheapest apples. It started to get really busy in front of our table. People were pushing each other to get some fabric. It made me feel sad. It must be so embarrassing to do something like this. No one would like to come and get clothes for free because they have no money. These refugees had left everything in their own homes. Maybe their home wasn't even standing anymore. I shook away the thought, concentrating on helping them. They deserved it.

"What a day was it, right?" Noah asked me when we were walking back. I nodded.

"I didn't know that the note meant 'give refugees free clothes', I mean, they shouldn't have been so mysterious about it" I said. He looked at me.

"Are you scared of the notes?" he asked me. I spoke before thinking.

"Yes" he looked at me, raising a brow.

"I am scared because I don't know who it is. The person is slamming my truth everytime in my face. I don't know what to think about it. I could've been kidnapped too today. By the way, thanks for helping and coming. You really didn't need to do that.." he shrugged his shoulders.

"You know that the both of us is in this right now? And I had nothing better to do anyways" he said, looking forward.

"Weren't you going to the football match with Black and your friends?" I asked him. My brother was going like every month. That's why I thought I had to do this alone.

"Nope" he said, making me feel curious.

"Because?" I asked him. He put his hands in his pockets.

"Because I do what I want" he said. I nodded and kept on walking. Silence was between us, surrounding us to protect from talking. And I, I didn't mind..
~~~~
Random Fact: The 'proudest thing' I have ever done in my life is writing  this story.

Salaam guys, I am back. It was a long time for me to think about things that were happening and figuring them out. I really needed to leave Wattpad and other things to get my mind clear. But I missed it so much- I really did. That is why I waited. I waited for the right moment to come back, and now I did. I know that I have lost a lot of readers by going, but for everyone who reads this, I love you:) Thank you.