Purple air

Chapter

Noah grabbed my arm when we were a few minutes away. He looked at me with intensely with his blue eyes, catching me off guard for a second.

"Did they do anything to you?" he asked me, tightening his grip. I shook my head while pulling my arm and he let go. I started walking further, wanting nothing more than to be home, as strange as it sounds. He ran to catch up with me but didn't say anything. We were walking towards our town together and I felt like he was walking me home.

"Ask already" he said, making me look up at him. He wasn't looking at me but in front of him, as if he didn't say anything.

"Its really not my business" I replied, crossing my arms. The sun was almost down and the cold had surfaced already. I loved this time of the day. It was like, not fully dark that most people were scared of, but also not that light like a normal day. It was like the air was purple, making it a whole different atmosphere. It was rare, yet it was there every day.

"I know you want to know" he said, making my eyes roll. I was involved, of course I wanted to know, but I didn't care that much to ask.

"Did you really kill your mother?" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me. He was confused but he also looked angry.

"Do you believe that?!" he said while looking me down and up and if he was looking at trash. I felt uneasy for a second but kept my poker face on.

"It is what he told me" I said while shrugging my shoulders. He started walking and so did I. He was silent for the rest of the walk. When we neared my house, I stopped and turned towards him.

"Thanks" I said, keeping my manners. He just nodded but didn't look at me. I turned around to walk away, but he stopped me.

"Nila!" he said, making me turn around. He was silent for a few seconds.

"I didn't murder my mum. I wouldn't. I don't know who did, but it wasn't me" he said, with a tone that was almost begging. I smiled at him.

"I knew you didn't" I said, to which he half-smiled. I turned around and went to my house, walking straight to my room, ignoring my mums calls. I walked towards my balcony, looking out at the little woods that was on the left. I smiled, thinking of how he wanted me to believe he didn't do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Fact: Always when I run, I like to run in the evening. Purple air is amazing:)

I'm so sorry for not posting, but I am busy trying to finish my second book so I can print that one out for myself.