The words that killed my heart

Chapter

"Listen, you freak" Black said while grabbing me by my arms. He pushed me against the wall, knocking the air out of my lungs. The pain started already to appear.

"Know that no one will ever care for you. Singing a dumb song there won't change anything. You are a miscreation and you will be a miscreation forever. Nothing will ever change that. No matter how many blue balloons you buy or try to imply things without saying them. No one will ever care for you!" he yelled, throwing me to the wall one last time, making me yell out a little sound. It hurt so much. The words, the abuse- everything was getting too much. No one cared, just like he said. And no one will ever. Not him, not them and certainly not Noah. How I knew this? Because he was watching us the whole time, without even moving a finger.

"Nila!" I heard from behind me. Everyone started to look at me, thinking of why he would talk to a freak like me. I ignored him, not even wanting to see his face.

"Nila" I heard again, this time from near. Within seconds, he grabbed my arm and turned me around. The moment I saw his face, the moment that night came to my mind. I wanted to put a distance between us, letting it take me away from him. He wasn't the one to care, nor was I someone that deserved anyone. Not that he has given me hope or anything.

"Get off" I said, while trying to let his hand stop burning my arm.

"No" he said, while dragging me with him towards a silent place at school. Students were looking at us, whispering already. Fine, this could be added too. Now I will be the talk for the next week.

"Leave me alone" I said, trying to shake him off but he was as hard as a rock. He then put me in front of him, looking me in the eyes.

"Listen to me" he said. I raised an eyebrow. Did he really think I would listen, when he ignored my screams?

"No. I don't want anything to do with you. Go away" I said, while trying to walk away but he stopped me. The anger started to raise in me, ready to explode. Anger was like poison, it would burn into your blood the moment it touches you. When you get angry, the one you poisoned with it would get angry too. That was not what I wanted, but I knew I couldn't stop it.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I need to tell you som-" he said, but I cut him off.

"No, you listen. I don't associate with anyone who would stab me from my back. Not that I did associate with you before. You were just someone who helped me a couple of times. Nothing more and you never will be. So get out of the way" I said, trying to walk away.

"Why would I?" he said, and I knew he wasn't referring to the 'get out of the way' part.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He smirked and took a step towards me.

"Did you really think you became the high almighty after me talking to you, helping you out a few times? I mean, I know other girls would think that and I don't blame them, but you? Don't you think you are on a whole different level- let alone that, different game?" he said, making my blood burn. I poisoned him, so I knew that it was all my fault what he said. I couldn't be hurt by it, because it was my decision to take it so far.

"Sometimes you need to think before you do things. You always think that you think too much, forgetting the reality with your annoying poetry" he said, while walking away. Okay, this time his words stabbed like a sword inside of my heart. This was not what I expected. So he was just playing around, just for the fun of Black. The feeling of regretting started to come up to surface, and this time there was nothing I could do..