Don't wake me up, their songs are soothing.

“Bye love, I can't tell you how much I love you.” His voice chimed, I couldn't believe how happy we both were, I mean after this morning with my mum, I thought I wouldn't cheer up for a day or two, but now I was sat on the bed, where I had moved too, cradling a pillow with tears seeping out of my eyes once more, but this time the tears were warm and as they kissed my cheek, a spark of hope was setting into me, and realisation. Realisation that very soon it would all be back to normal, relationship-wise, even if it was different in senses as well. The watermarks stained my skin, matching the colours of the rain dashed streets. For once I felt at home here in London, looking at the road I felt as though I belonged here and maybe leaving, even if only temporarily, wasn't such a good idea.

“I love you too hunnii, and you know that, I really can't wait to be with you now.”

“It won't be long, The bus will leave tomorrow. Bye, Talk later maybe see how you're going. Bye babe.” He spoke and slowly hung up. I yanked the phone from my face, staring at the illuminated screen as if I could see Ben on the other side staring back at me, showing his winning smile. Frozen, rooted to the spot on my bed, letting the seconds that usually drag by slowly rocket past me, I let my body tremble in a bright shudder of excitement.

The moment passed, and I tore open my full wardrobe, and began ripping hangers from the rail, it was like I felt the world would end if I wasn't working as quick as possible. A mountain of clothes piled onto the bed, again the majority consisting of ripped skinny jeans, funky leggings, and band tops with a couple dressed in the pile in case of a special occasion maybe occurring.

Bouncing with each step I charged down the stairs and around to the small cupboard the is hidden beneath the stairs. I had been at Ben's for quite a while before noticing it's existence, and found then that he had put my suitcase at the back under some boxes to keep it out the way, so that was where I headed now, pulling boxes every which way until I struggled free my suitcase, taking breaths between times. I had to admit, since Ben left I had missed him so much and has slowly stopped working out, so now I was totally unfit though still slim build. I dragged it back upstairs and slowly loaded all my clothes and other essentials I needn't mention into the black depths of my luggage carrier.

Zipping it shut I pushed it to the floor and flopped back onto the bed, letting the springs in the mattress take my weight, staring into the slightly cobwebbed ceiling I noticed my mind drifting. I was so happy that Asking Alexandria were making a quick stop in London after adding a date to their tour, Ben, My fiancé, and their lead guitarist, had told me where to get on their bus, I was being taken with them for the rest of the tour, I'd never been on the bus before, nor slept on the road day in day out, and this added excitement, I found my breath catching in my throat as I tried not to squeal in happiness. Pinching myself proving it was real.

My mind then moved to imagining what Ben and I would do together, we'd always been so close and even with that we never did anything bar the make outs really, not that it bothered me, but what we'd do once we got back together, well who knows. I stopped, my mind worrying once again, damn these anxious moments. He's had so many other girls, and I have no experience, lets face it, he is going to be fed up, I won't be good enough. My mind chortled again and again, without even thinking I buried my head into the pillows, an attempt to block out the words, the paranoia that he will just move on when he realises I'm no good. He already knows I haven't done that yet though. My brain was now trying to conflict its previous thoughts and I caught myself up in a huge mess of arguments inside about us.

“He loves me!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, beating my first into the bed, angry with my doubt mainly in myself. My eyes streamed again, it seemed to be becoming a habit of mine that I wasn't very proud of, as my phone called out to me once again. I wanted to ignore it so badly, and in truth I did, I pushed my head deeper into the pillows and let it ring, on and on and on. Then my phone went silent. I knew it wouldn't be Ben, and if It was, it would be him telling me I can't be with them, if it was that important he'd call back, I told myself. Pulling the quilt up over myself I got comfortable and tried to fall back to sleep, tiredness from the stress of mum then my sudden happiness finally taking hold of me.

Fluttering, my eye lids grew too heavy to remain open and, no matter how hard I tried, continued to crash together again, plunging me into the darkness of my sockets. Feeling my eyes roll back I began to relent to the need of sleep, letting it overcome me and my entire body, as I slowly sunk further into the bed, as if it was swallowing me whole, but instead of letting me die, it was taking me into a comfortable paradise. The still greyness of the morning completely lost in my mind now as dreams slowly bubbled in my brain, fizzing away with glee at memories of Ben and I growing up, all those little signs we liked each other that neither picked up on at that point. Back to home, where mum was occasionally happy, and I would walk in with her doing some craft, or a puzzle and she would smile up to me, something that happened very rarely. The smell of wood on the open fire, the sound of laughter and joy at the Bruce's house for boxing day when I was younger... they all came back to me now, and I felt at ease. Felt as though everything was perfect right then, and nothing would ever go wrong. I was happy now, and that was how it would stay.

Oh how wrong I could be sometimes, and it was proven, as just at the moment my phone started to call out once again, begging for attention I was not prepared to give. Something felt a little odd from then on in.

AN: Sorry this is short, and also not too good, I will try writing more often and at better times when I am finally better, which I do hope will be soon.  It jumps around a bit with emotions so sorry if it confusing, please bare with me, please? If you haven't already read the first story, 'Someone Somewhere' I urge you too, because there will be a lot of things that link back, and although I will try to explain it so you don't need to read it really, it will definitely make more sense. Please just keep reading, leaving comments, votes an stuff, I really hope you lot like it, if you have any suggestions go ahead... comment them. Well that's enough for me today, so bye fellow gingers xoxo