Satisfaction was supposed to come and ease my heart.

What better way is there to wake up than a tickle-fight? Let me just say this was almost as favourable as being woken up by the devil itself.

"Bruce" I croaked the order.

"Yes, Miss." he retorted straight away.

"Yes, Miss? She's got him wrapped around her little finger for sure." I heard someone breathe, but I didn' t much care as I wasn't happy right now. Maybe people call me high maitenance, or attention seeking, but it's all stuff I've heard before, and to be perfectly honest that was the least of my troubles. Ben knew my past, every dark and twisted secret and I trusted him.

"Was that alarm really neccissary?" I bit my lip, knowing it'd make him squirm. I watched on as his wavering lips pouted out a little. His eyes dropping down to my own red lips.

"N-No, but I feel you deserved it." Oh, does he now?

Without so much as a warning I reached back, taking a cushion from next to me and fired it violently at him. His mouth curled up into a pleased expression as all war broke loose. 

You know what people think girls do at sleepovers (the pillow fights and all) we basically became a masculine attempt at that, with both bands playing, and both taking a small liking to me. Not that I'd complain.

Feathers burst into the air, soft thuds richoetted off the walls as I laughed and darted out the room hysterically.

I'd been gone the whole of thirty seconds to get a drink, but when i was back the boys were wrestling on the living room floor.  No harm in taking a small break and watching, is there?

I leaned against the door frame and spied with a smile on my face. Over the past couple weeks the two bands had become even closer, almost as if they were re-united families. Even Danny fitted in - for being himself and not whoever he is when he masks his issues - because Oli had been there, done that and bought the stupid t-shirt. From what I've been told Matt Nicholls has kind of taken in Danny to help him for a bit.

"Alright there, misses?" Ben's low breath on my neck brought me out of my thoughts.

"Urh -  yeah. you?" I stutter.

"What're you thinking 'bout? You've been stood there smiling like a cheshire cat for the last 10 minutes." his hand worked its way up to my shoulder blade and was massaging me through my top. Making random patterns without thinking but driving me up the wall. Maybe he knew what he was doing. He was always a womaniser. But I don't care, even if he was playing me. 

"Nothing too much." I sighed, leaning my head back to look at him. "Just thinking about you and the guys. Like in some fucked up way I had to go through that for this to come about. To meet Oli, for Danny to get help. For you lot to meet. If that makes sense." I knew that it did, and I knew he understood because the second I referenced what happened with Jordan he tensed up. Strangely though that thought was behind me, I had kind of accepted it. Yes, it still fucks me up. Yes, I get bad days like last week. But it's part of my past and I've learned to accept it.

Ben, on the other hand, clearly hasn't.

"No, that never should have happened." He wrapped his arms around me, not understanding.

"But look at all the good that's come out of it. What happened was wrong, I know that as well as anyone, but if it didn't things wouldn't be like this now." I smiled, nodding over to the now laughing group of band people playing FIFA or something.

Right now felt right.

This is my family now, and it feels perfect.

Ben must have seen the adoration in my face or something because he hugged me tighter before letting me spring over to the group and jump onto Lee's lap. "Hello, darling." was all he said before pushing me off him out the way so he could see the screen to play. Bloody cheek!

The boys battled and yelled and fought over the controllers, though to tell you the truth I hadn't a clue what was going on. Someone was kicking a ball around on screen. That's all I knew. Damn, I'm so old, brought up on the N64.

I smiled with quiet confusion as I tried my best to get a grasp of who did what. From what I could see the ' Horizon team' were winning by far, but with a lot of moves I'd class as cheats. After all I'm pretty sure the opposition shouldn't be pushed to the ground.

The doorbell went which, obviously, at first when unnoticed. But then it went again. And again. Gees, someone's desperate.

Removing myself from the situation, I got to my feet, with Ben by my side.

I opened the door and peered through to a man. there wasn' t anything remarkable about him; short black hair; Skinny Jeans; Brown eyes; boots; and a black design v-neck. If he was vaguely familliar it was because he dressed like Asking boys.

"Urm, Hello?" I smiled cautiously. Even Ben tensed, we weren't used to visitors. 

"Hey." was all his northern voice said. Which, I'm not going to lie, isn't too helpful when you don't have a clue what's going on.

"Not being rude, but who are you?"

"Oh, well I'm here for Cam." I almost burst out laughing. Why would someone come to Ben's place for Cam? But we nodded and let him into the living room never the less.

A quick shout up the stairs and a few grunts later Cam was stood by our side.

"Urm, what." he asked totally confused. I shrugged in the guy's direction and his face completly change.

"God, it's about fucking time. I've waited a fucking week for it, and I really needed it then. Fucking hell." he said, taking the small package out of the guys hand. It was small in size and rather sqaure much like a box for a ring....

"Oh my God! Cam, are you going to-"

"Shut up! She's right up stairs!" he whisper yelled. Cutting me off from my giddy spell which I quickly apologised for. The rest of the boy's had started to creep in and poking questions towards every now and then so I took Cam by the arm and took him into the bathroom, locking the door behind us.

"So.. you and Saskia, like... YOU!" I emphasised my point, without even making it, remembering how reluctant Cam had been before about getting into relationships. I laughed silently as I pushed him down onto the sink for him to sit, and I perched myself, as gracefuly as possible, on the toilet lid. He looked down at me, since the toilet gave him his height advantage like usual, and just smiled.

"It feels right. I... I care about her and it isn't something I expected.  We've been together, what, 2 years now?"  I have never seen him so convinced in my life.

"So, how are you doing it? When are you doing it?"

"Well I was hoping for today." He looked unsure now, talking quieter again. "But - I just don't know how." He frowned at the floor before looking back up. 

I can't even explain how excited I felt. Me, being a girl that I am deep down was already so happy for them two. They had had a shitty time last year and I'm really glad they are going to get better now. I felt my lips twitch into an anxious smile as thoughts brushed through my brain hazily. 

Another minute or so passed in silence before I let out my shaky pent up breath. His eyes glimmered as I faced him resignedly. "Listen up, I've got a plan."

(A/N: So, sorry this is a very short chapter but all will make sense. How do you feel about Cam and Sask? Happy? Sad? Please leave it below. I think I've worked everything out now so I promise to get writing more. I know have the start to a Jalex and the start to a Kellic and will see which one is wanted more after this!! I'll probably stick to shipping from now:3 Love you ALLLL!! <3)