Another Messy Ending

I turned my head slowly, noting Ben's eyes transfixed on me. 'Help' was all I could manage to mouth before my head was snapped back by Jordan's forceful hands. In the dim light that basked the room he looked manic, all signs of sanity had disappeared as his gait became aggitated. "You, Misses, are going to play along!" He screamed, his face distorting into rage, and loss of control. That, mixed with a loaded pistol, isn't a good mix. 

My stomach lurched ten feet down as I felt his hand clasp around my neck, pressing hard, blocking any chance of air entering my lungs. A burning ignited in my chest as it begged for oxygen I couldn't get. Blackness enveloped my eyes, clouding over my vision, snatching me away from the life I had begun to hate. My legs weakened, letting my weight hit the wall behind me. My head rolled back just as the pressure was released, leaving me gasping like a seal. Slipping in and out of the desired consciousness so desperately required if I were to survive this. 

I opened my heavy eyes slowly, realising I was still stood up - though somewhat awkwardly. My head was tilted at an odd 50 degree angle, rested on a hard surface. I shifted about slightly, realising it was in fact Ben's shoulder as my head was crammed with the memories of what was going on. I was going to die. Here. In this room. Now!

Ben's arms were wrapped solidly around my waist, supporting me as much as he could as he stood with my chest against his back. My human shield. 

"C'mon Benny Boy, I was just getting to the good bit." Jordan cracked his winning, twisted smile that still haunted my dreams. "You know how it goes. I put the gun to your head, if you stay alive its that bitches turn." he cocked his gun aggressively towards me. I knew how it went but hearing him say it made me feel weak all over again. I was exhausted.

"Take all the shots on me if you wish. I mean nothing. But there is no reason to hurt her." Ben said slowly; trying to sound confident. His hands squezed my waist though, releasing his nerves the only way he could without looking weak.

"No reason! No fucking reason! She ruined my whole life! Made me leave the band! She deserves to die. That bitch deserves to die!" he screamed flailing around in annoyance.

"If you kill her... what are you going to do? Huh? You know the entire band know you're here... and if she never leaves this fucking building don't you think they might get curious?" He spoke evenly once more. Ben had a point though.

"I'll just get Matt to tell them she went on holiday."

"Matt hates you. They ALL hate you. They see you as the disgusting piece of shit you are!" He yelled. Hurt flashed over Jordan's eyes, within a second it was washed away by tremendous anger. He was furious, there was no way to deny that.

"How dare you lie!" the crazed man howled. "I was all they had when Jona walked out!"

"You drugged and raped a woman, Jordan. Don't you see that?"

"Of course I fucking see that. But its pathetic you're making such a deal out of it."

"Don't make a fucking deal out if it! You're insane. I love her and I trusted you... just let us leave for god sake." Ben almost pleaded. I wanted nothing better than to leave the filthy tomb but in the back of my head the reality of that happening was slim. Very slim.

"You know I can't do that Benny Boy." He smirked, raising the gun again, leaning past him and pressing it to my temple. "Want to push me again? I'm more than happy to paint the walls with her fucking brains." I felt the cool metal of the gun push onto my skin, causing me to tremble with a force I couldn't restrain.

"Jordan, stop. We don't need to do this. You can change it all. Put the gun down and you can walk out of here. No one will know anything." Ben begged.