We're back!

Calum's P.O.V

It's been over 2 years since I've seen Ally, but I think we should leave it that way. She probably doesn't even want to talk to me. We had a big fight and I haven't spoken to her since. She had called or messaged all of the others, but not me. I don't blame her, I did hurt her and I regret that now.....

"I can't wait to get home and hug mum and Ally!" Luke squealed. "I know! I can't wait to see how much she's grown over these 2 years!" Ashton said. "I wonder if she'll still play video games with me?" Mikey said laughing. I sighed, hoping no one else heard, but they did.

"Look Cal, maybe she forgot and moved on, you should too." Mikey said patting my back. "There is no maybe, she might as well hate me!" I said holding back tears. "I know her, she would never hate someone." Luke said.

"I remember when I lost her favorite plushy and she cried for a bit and then forgave me." Luke laughed causing the others to laugh except me. "What you did was something that made her sad, but what I said and did left her broken." I said a tear escaping my eye as it rolled down my cheek.

"C'mon cheer up! We're going to a party later, that will for sure help you." Mikey said rubbing my back. I gave him a weak smile. "Okay." I said wiping away my tear. As we got closer to Ally's house my stomach flipped. "Cal, forget about it, it's been 2 years!" Ash said. "I can't." I sighed.

Luke knocked on the door and we saw Ally open the door. She wasn't as short as before, she still had her deep blue eyes, now she is curvier, probably more mature, and still had her cute dimples. She was wearing a red flannel, a grey beanie, some boots and black skinny jeans.

 She was wearing a red flannel, a grey beanie, some boots and black skinny jeans

She looked beautiful. No! Calum, you let her go! Snap out of it!

We all got out the car and I nervously stepped out and headed to the door. She gave me a half a smile and I looked down. I feel so guilty. We walked in and found all our mums. I went over and hugged my mum. Her tears fell on my shoulder. "My baby is back." She finally choked out.

We finally pulled out and I saw everyone else pull out as well, wiping away tears. Then I saw a guy come out of the bathroom. "Guys! Meet Joe,(Sugg! ;) my boyfriend!" Ally said making my heart break into a million pieces.

"Awesome to finally meet you guys! Ally's been talking heaps about you, and it's an honor to have her with me." This Joe guy said swinging an arm around Ally. I am trying so hard not to roll my eyes at this British guy right now.

"You must be Luke, I just want to assure you; I promise I will never break Ally's beautiful heart and I will always be here for her." He said chirpy.

"Yeah, you better! She's one of a kind, you better not hurt my baby sister." Luke said. Ally blushed. "Luke!" She said playfully punching him on the arm. "I'm 17!" Ally pouted. "Never to old to be your overly protective brother." Luke said smiling. "Never." Ally said giving him a huge hug.

"So um, mum cooked you guys a 'Welcome Back' dinner, in the dining room." Ally said smiling. "You don't have to tell me twice!" Mikey said running into the dining room. We all laughed. We all walked in to find Mikey, and all of our mums at the table. I smiled and sat next to Luke with Ally to my right. I sighed quietly so nobody heard.

"So tell us, how was tour?" Liz asked. "It was amazing! Lots of awesome fans out there!" Ash said smiling. "I know! It's like a dream come true!" Luke said smiling. "I'm so happy for you guys! Already released an album-" Liz was cut off by Ally.

"Toured with One Direction, made your own Record Label, signed your first band, own merch, also, your album is forever on repeat, you put so much work in it and I can see it, I'm so proud of you guys!" She said beaming at us.

"Woah mum!" Luke said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and ate quietly. "Hey Calum, you haven't said a word yet, are you alright?" My mum asked.

"Oh, uh yeah, just thinking." I said. Michael scoffed and I gave him a glare. He mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch. "Okay honey." my mum said worried. "I'm fine seriously." I said trying not to sound irritated.

We all ate while the guys and our mum were talking. Ally joined sometimes but then stayed quiet. "Yeah cool." I said staring off into space while Luke was talking to me.

"You dick! Are you even listening? I'm over here rambling my mouth off to you, and you're not even listening!" Luke said annoyed.

"Luke-" I was cut off by him opening his mouth to say something. "Meet me in my room after dinner." (😏) he said and that's all he said to me throughout the whole dinner.
~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*

Hey guys!

I'm so excited for this new story! This is the sequel to 'My brothers Best Friend' I wrote before. I personally think my writing got just a little better from that last piece of crap I wrote.

Chapters will be longer now, also depends on my mood...... I really hope you enjoy this new book! If you did, please vote and comment! Don't worry some characters will come back! Also, what do you think about Ally dating Joe? Hahah! Get it because he's Zoe's brother? Hahah! ................

The images will just be Calum most of the time...
Or Ally's outfits......
-💙