I Promise....

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT MAKE SENSE! I'VE BEEN WRITING IT IN WAFFLE HOUSE AND WHILE I WAS WALKING! JUST A LITTLE WARNING!

Calum's P.O.V

"Bri said they're on their way!" Luke informed us. We got in our hiding spots and I hid with Ally. We started kissing until I heard the door open.

"SURPRISE!" We all yelled and Mikey screamed. "Erm, I mean Ahh!" he said and we all laughed as him and Bri had a long kiss. "You guys!" Mikey said when he pulled out and saw the pizza decorations, pizza cake, and pizza.

"Pikachu!" He said as he saw a Pikachu piñata. We ate pizza and he broke the piñata and I started to drink. After 3 I lost count and started getting a little tipsy.

I was going to get another when someone turned me around by the shoulder.

Mikey's P.O.V

Bri giggled as I gave her kissed down her neck. "Mikey!" She giggled. We were both a little tipsy. "Wanna take it upstairs?" I asked and she nodded.

We took it up to the guest room, our lips not once disconnecting. I threw her on the bed and lets just say I had the best birthday night ever. (We did use a condom)

Calum's P.O.V (Again)

"Calum, I think that was enough." Ally said. "One more babe!" I begged. "Calum! You had 8 already!" Ally said crossing her arms. "Baby please! C'mon! Stop being boring and drink!" I said giggling.

She rolled her eyes. "C'mon. Lets go." She told me as she grabbed me by the hand and took me outside. "Aye Calum! Where you goin'?" Luke asked as he took a sip from his beer.

"Ally is taking me home!" I giggled. He gave me a wink and I got in Ally's blue Jeep. I turned up the radio and she turned it down. "You're no fun." I crossed my arms pouting.

She turned it up a little more and I smiled. "I think you're pretty!" I giggled. "I know." She said sassily as she focused on the road. "Remember Scarlet?" I asked and she nodded. "I used her. I just wanted love again. But nothing compare to your love." I giggled.

She smiled. "I'm sorry Cal. I love you." She said. "I love you more." I said as I turned the radio louder. "Seriously." She said turning it down again. "Yes." I giggled. "How many did you drink?" She asked laughing.

"A lot." I answered honestly. She laughed and parked in her drive way. There was Liz's car and a grey car. "Who's car is that?" I asked as my smile faded. She sighed. "Andrew..." She said with anger in her voice.

I banged my fist in the side of the door. "Careful Calum. Lets just pretend he's not there and go up to my room or the game room and ignore him. Okay?" She asked and I nodded. She had to help me out which was embarrassing.

She put key in the door and we walked in. We had to pass the kitchen to get to the stairs. Unfortunately Andrew and Liz were sitting at the kitchen island.

"Shit." Ally mumbled. "Ally." Andrew said. "Hello Andrew." Ally said coldly but then it turned into a nicer tone. "Hey Calum. Hey Ally." Liz said as she placed get hands on the table.

"Hey Liz." I smiled. "Who is this? Is this your boyfriend Ally?" Andrew asked looking at me. "Yeah he is." Ally said quietly. "Calum, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Take care of my baby girl." He said said and I nodded. "Yes sir. I will." I said and he smiled. "I trust you." he said. "Bye! Nice talk." Ally said as she took me up to her room.

"I, Calum Thomas Hood, promise I will protect, love and treasure Allison Elizabeth Hemmings with my life." I said as I cupped her face. She smiled and blushed. "I, Allison Elizabeth Hemmings, promise I will love Calum Thomas Hood with my life." She said smiling and leaning in.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed back passionately. She needed to breathe and she pulled back. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you more." I smiled.

She turned on the T.V. and we started watching Family Guy together. We were laughing, cuddled together. She escaped my grasp and stood up.

"Babe!" I whined. She walked over to her drawers and took off her shirt. I couldn't help but stare at her and grin. She took off her jeans and she was just in her undergarments.

"Leggings or shorts?" She asked me turning around and blushed when she saw my grin. "Calum!" She said. "Shorts." I said smirking. She got a white tank top and her grey shorts and put them on.

"You can borrow some of Luke's joggers." She offered. I got some from his drawers and changed. "Stay like that." She smiled as she saw me shirtless. I blushed and left my shirt off.

She smiled as we got in her bed, and cuddled to sleep.
(Nothing will happen so....)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Was that short? I feel like it was.... Probably sucked! Sorry.....
Also, I wanna apologize for all my typos.... I hope you understand what I mean sometimes and if you don't comment and I'll tell you what I meant!

QOTC: Is there someone you would love to be your sister?

AOTC: I want all you guys to be related to me so bad!!!!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙