Birthdays!

^That's Cal if you were wondering!
*January 15*

Calum's P.O.V

Today was cuddle day! I got some food, movies, Ally's gift and some joggers and a T-shirt and headed to Ally's house. I knocked on the door and smiling Ally opened the door. "Happy birthday babe!" I smiled giving her a long passionate kiss that we took to the living room, our lips not once disconnecting.

We pulled out and I gave her her gift. Roses, chocolates a card and a white teddy bear saying I love you. "Aww! Calum!" She smiled. "I'm sorry I couldn't get anything better I just-"
"No, it's perfect and you being here is the best thing I could ever ask for." She smiled.

Then Cal came in and started nudging my leg. I smiled and picked him up. "Cal wants to join us." Ally smiled. "Of course he can." I smiled and he crawled onto Ally's lap.

She snuggled next to me and I turned in the T.V.

Ally's P.O.V
*In the morning*
"Happy Birthday dear Ally! Happy birthday!" Luke and mum were singing and Luke was jumping on my bed. "No!" I pulled the covers over me.

"So wake up! Your sleeping heart! I know sometimes we'll be afraid but no more playing safe my dear! I'm here! Wake up!" Luke sang and I giggled.

"Wake up!" I sang and got up. Luke and mum smiled. "You're 18 now!" Mum squealed. "Yay!" I said sarcastically. "Ally! You're an adult now!" Luke smiled. "Yeah." I sighed. "I'll make it special! I'll take you out to the movies, ice cream and then the sunset later. I promise!" Luke smiled as he hugged me.

I smiled. "Yay!" I laughed and mum smiled. Then her phone rang. "It's Jack and Ben." She smiled and handed me her phone. "Al-Al!" Ben said and I laughed. "Happy birthday princess!" Jack piped in. I giggled. "Thanks guys! I just wish you were here." I sighed.

"We tried but couldn't make it, we're really sorry princess." Ben said sadly. "It's okay I understand you guys have a life and a . I love you." I smiled. "We love you more Al-Al." They said and hung up. I smiled and Luke told me about Calum coming later and I rushed in the shower.

I changed into some joggers and my Nirvana T-shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and then put my glasses on. Calum was arriving in 40 minutes.

*Present*

"First Family Guy, then PLL, next Friends and lastly Switched At Birth. Sounds like a plan?" He asked smiling. "Yes!" I smiled and Cal licked my cheek. I giggled. "Thats not fair he like you better!" Calum complained, pouting. "'Cause I'm his mother dumbass." I said in a duh tone.

"So?" He asked. "So he likes me better, right Cal?" I asked and he crawled next to Calum. He grinned. "Wh- fine Cal, I see." I said and Calum laughed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms around my chest. "I love you mummy." Calum said as he placed Cal on my chest.

I smiled and pecked his lips. We watched movies all day and then Luke took me where he promised!

*Calum's B-Day!*

Calum's P.O.V

"Happy birthday baby!" Mum yelled as she came in my room and I smiled."My baby is 19!" She squealed. "Nah, he's 10." Mali came in and smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes and they laughed.

"Me and Mali made you this cake(HOODINGS?!) and Ally sent this." She said as she gave me a wink and handed me a small cake and a letter. They left and I laid on my bed and opens the letter. It was in a pink envelope and I smiled.

'Happy birthday babe! omg you're 19 now! lol! I love you so much! Can't wait for tonight's party! I love you and Cal said he loves you too! I didn't know what to get you and I think cuddle day was enough for you! Jk but sowy I couldn't get you anything! Happy birthday baby and ily!
-Ally!'

I smiled and put it back in the envelope and put it on my nightstand. I took a brisk shower and then had breakfast, which was my cake and milk. Today we had an interview and then the party. It was gonna be a small party. Just me and the guys and the girls.

Really small party but I like that. We were just gonna watch movies and that's it.
~After Interview, PARTY!~

"Ready to party bitches?" Mikey asked and we all laughed and nodded. He got a bag and dumped it out. Inside there were Nerf guns. He grinned. "Nerf war!" He yelled and we all got in teams.

Luke, Melanie, Ally and I in a team and Ash, Ad, Bri and Mikey were on the other. "Game room!" Luke whispered and we followed him. We got inside and saw Mikey and Bri smirking at us. "Oh hell nooooo!" Luke sang and grabbed Melanie's hand and ran off.

"Bitch!" Ally yelled and Mikey and Bri smirked. "Get ready to 'die' Cally!" Bri said and pointe her gun at Ally. I got in the way and the bullet hit me instead. I fell to the ground and pretended to die.

"Calum, you took a bullet for me!" Ally said as she kneeled next to me. "Anything for you shorty." I smiled weakly. Then I 'died'. "Calum! Oh now it's on!" Ally said as she chased Bri and Mikey around who ran away. She hit both of them.

Then Luke hit Ash and Ad was the only one left of the other team. Me and Mel were watching laughing at them. "You go that way and I go this way?" Luke asked and Ally nodded. "Cover me." Luke said and Ally did as he said.

"Haha! Found ya!" Luke said as he saw Ad trying to sneak away. "Run babe!" Ash yelled. Before she ran she hit Luke where the sun doesn't shine and he fell to the ground in pain. Ally shot her and she sighed and sat on Ash's lap.

"Are you okay Luke?" Ally asked and Mikey started laughing so hard. "Good job Ad!" Mikey said as he gave Ad a high five. "Fuck you guys." Luke said through pain. We laughed and he tried to stand up but failed.

"Sorry Luke." Ad apologized. "No, it's fine." He said but he wasn't fine at all. We all laughed and watched a movie together.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lmao! I laughed writing this and imagined all of it. lol. I know I said I wasn't gonna update but I need to get to the good bits of this story!!! So I might update Friday.

Should I?!

QOTC: Nerf war with 5sos or dinner with One Direction?

AOTC: Nerf War with 5sos!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜