Cliché

*2 Weeks Later!*

Ally's P.O.V

Today I am driving to the airport to pick up Bri and Ad. I am excited to see them. It felt like 2 years without them even though it was only 2 weeks.

I was getting in my car when Ash and Mikey stood in front of me. "Can we come?!" Ash asked. I laughed and nodded. I started driving. "Today I'm taking Ad to a nice dinner and then to the movies and we're gonna have so much fun!" Ash giggled.

"We should have a double date!" Mikey said. I looked at him in the rear mirror, his green eyes sparkling. I laughed. "OMG yes!" Ash said. I laughed more and focused on the road.

"Ooohh! Maybe a triple date!" Mikey smirked at me. "With who? Luke and his phone?" I asked. Now he's on his phone a lot talking to this girl he met. He can't even leave his phone at least 2 hours!

"No, you and Calum!" Ash said. "No, I don't think he'll want to do that and we all know we're just pretending" I said as we stopped at a red light. "Oh c'mon Ally! Calum would do anything to take you out with him again!" Mikey said.

"Yeah, we all know he would!" Ash added. I rolled my eyes and drove to the airport. Ash turned on the radio and 'Your Lips Are Moving' by Megan Trainor started playing.

"Calum's lips are movin' his lips are movin'!" Ash and Mikey sang together. I laughed and rolled my eyes and turned it down a little. They just sang louder.

Once we got to the airport we looked around for them. Once we found them, we ran to them and I hugged them tightly first and then their boyfriends. Ash picked Ad up and spun her around. She giggled.

Mikey and Bri had a long passionate kiss that soon turned into a make out session. I pretended to gag and they turned to look at me. They laughed. We started walking back to the car, Mikey and Ash carrying their luggage.

"You don't know how much I've missed you guys!" I said. "We missed you more!" they said. "Aww guys!" I gushed. They laughed. "So how's it going with Calum?" Ad nudged me.

"Nothing is going on, we're just friends" I said blushing. "With benefits?" Bri asked laughing. "No" I said. "You kinda are" Ash piped in. "More than that" Mikey joined.

We explained the whole thing to them. "Oh! So you're just pretending?" Bri asked. "Yeah" I said. "I still think you're not" Ad said grinning. I playfully rolled my eyes as Ash put their stuff in my car trunk.

I started driving and Ash started talking about their double date. "OMG! I'm so excited!" Ad said. "Me too!" Bri said leaning on Mikey's shoulder. He smiled.

"Why isn't it a triple date?" Bri asked. "Yeah! Us and you and Calum!" Ad said. "Yeah! Please Ally!" Mikey begged. "Nah, I don't know" I shrugged.

"Whatever, you're going! "Ad said. I sighed. We went straight to their houses first and then my house. I dropped Mikey and Ash at their house and drove to my house.

I groaned as I got in the house. "What's up Ally?" Luke asked. "Me, Ad, Calum, Mikey, Bri and Ash are going on a triple date" I sighed. "Aww!" Mum came in. I rolled my eyes at them and took a shower.

I put on some leggings an a nice light blue cami. I let my hair down and straightened it. I put on my blue Vans and then my natural make up an sat down watching T.V.

Calum❤: So we're going on a date? ;)

Me: Yeah, I guess...

Calum❤: Are you excited?

Me: No, should I? ;)

Calum❤: Yes!

Me: Yay! I'm going an a date with Calum!

Calum❤: Yay!

Me: That was sarcasm

Calum❤: Shh! Don't ruin the moment!

Me: ............

Calum❤: Wyd?

Me: Watching T.V.

Calum❤: Should I pick you up?

Me: If you want to

Calum❤: Okay! I'll be there!

I sighed and got my phone and put it in my purse. "I'll be back later!" I yelled out. My mum came and winked at me and gave me a hug. I rolled my eyes and saw Calum's car parked outside.

I sighed and got in. "Hey shorty!" he said and I laughed. "Hey Calvin!" I replied. He rolled his eyes and began driving. "Do you know where we're going?" I asked.

"Yeah. A nice restaurant by the beach and then to the movies" He smiled at me. "By the beach?" I asked. "Yeah, Ash had reserved it. Me and Mikey helped him" He smiled. "Oh" Was all I could say.

It must've been really expensive then. I turned on the radio and 'Thinking Out Loud' started playing.

"And I'm thinking out loud, baby we found love right where we are!" We both sang. We stopped at a red light. He looked at me and smiled. "We found love" He replied causing me to smile.

"If you say so" I said breaking the awkwardness. He smiled. "Yeah I do" he said as we got closer to the restaurant. It was really pretty. "So, we reserved out here" He said as he gave his name to a waiter and he nodded and lead us outside.

We linked arms. The other guys were already there waiting for us. It was at the balcony and you could see the sunset. There were fairy lights decorating. I smiled. The guys had planned all of this and it was so sweet.

Bri and Ad looked at me and Calum. They smiled. Mikey and Ash grinned at us. I rolled my eyes. There were 3 tables. Each had a candle, a rose, and a white table cloth.

Calum took out the chair out for me. "Cliché" I giggled, tucking a strand of hair that fell on my face. He laughed. "Can't I be a little romantic?" He asked.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. He was taking this whole 'Pretending To Go Out' stuff a lot more serious than me...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
What's gonna happen?!
And there, Ad and Bri are back!
Will this go well?
Or bad?
Will they go home early?
Will Ad and Ash break up?
Will Bri and Mikey break up?
Where the fuck is my life going?!
All of these answers in te next chapter if Broken!

QOTC: OTP?

AOTC: Cake, Larry, Bronnor, Troyeler, Tronnor, Phan, Jaspar, Janiel, Cally...

Stay bad my bad bitches!
I'll update later!
-💙