Ashton and Adalyn's Wedding

Mikey's P.O.V

My hands were sweating. "Calm down man. It's gonna be okay." Luke told me. I nodded and took a shaky breath.
You can do this Michael
You love her and she loves you
Think positive

I looked at Ash and he nodded. (Their wedding is in a week!) I looked at Calum making out with Ally in the corner and Luke yelled at them. They went to their positions and then Mel came in with Bri blindfolded.

I made sure everyone was ready and they nodded. "I really hope that pony you promised is here." She said as she took her blindfold off. This is why I love her. She looked at Ally and her sign said:

'Brianna' Then she looked over at Luke.

'Peterson' Then to Ash.

'Will You' then Ad

'Marry'

And lastly to me and the pizza box in my hands. 'Me?' She nodded and we smashed our lips together. I put her ring on and and she smiled. "I love you Bri." I told her. "This was the best thing ever! Although, I really wanted to see that pony." She pouted.

We all laughed and she blushed. When everyone left, me and her sat on my couch together. "Video games?" I asked. "And cuddles?" She asked. I nodded. "And food?!" She asked her eyes sparkling. I laughed and nodded again. "Hell yeah!" She said making me smile.

She got in her Picatchu onesie and so did I and we sat together playing and cuddling. "I win again! Kiss my ass sucker!" She said as she stuck her tongue out. "How?! Are you cheating?!" I asked. "No. Why would I do that?" She asked.

"You are cheating! You're destracting me with your beauty! Cheater!" I said making her blush. "Yeah I'm a freakin' cheater ya, I don't know what you're doing for!" She sang and we laughed so hard. (Ily if you got that!)
--------------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V

I staying over at Ally's and I heard Chase cry. "I'll go get it." I told Ally an she laid back down and plopped down. I walked over and he started crying louder. I picked him up and took him downstairs. "Shh. Mummy and Daddy were trying to sleep. Grandma and Uncle Luke were too. We need to be quiet, ya? Lets watch some T.V." I said and he stopped crying and looked at me.

I laughed at his confused look and turned the T.V on. "Oh look. Mikey Mouse." I smile as he sat on my lap and he looked at the T.V, not once taking his view away. I laughed. He was in a deep hypnotize with the T.V.
-------------------------------------------

Ashlynn's WEDDING!!!!!

Ally's P.O.V

"Calm down Ad." We told her. She was having a melt down. Mel was patting her back while I was holding Nicola. "O-okay." she took a shaky breath and we wiped her tears away and then. Then the make up artist came and did her make up.

We all put on our red dresses and waited for Ad outside. She came out with a nice white dress. She twirled for us and we clapped. "Omg Ad! You look so beautiful!" Bri complimented. "And you will too, soon!" Mel reminded her and she blushed.

We drove with her and then her dad took her down aisle. "Take care of her." He said to Ash and he nodded. He took her hand and the priest started talking.
"I do."

"I do." They both said and They had a long kiss together and the audience clapped. After that, they had their party and they played 'Beside You' and other songs and had their slow dance.

Ashton's P.O.V

My hand were on Ad's hips and her hands wrapped around my neck. "I love you babe." I whispered in her ear an she giggled. "I love you too." She smiled and we had a long kiss together. I had the night of my dreams with the girl I loved the most.

Then we had a dance with Nicola and we danced as a family. We were leaving to Europe tomorrow.
We split the cake and then had some fun doing random stuff.
-------------------------------------------

"Ash! Hurry up!" Ad yelled at me as I rushed with my stuff. She laughed as I tripped but stood back up. "Not funny...." I mumbled. She was carrying Nicola and her stuff was already in the car.

We got on the plane and drove off to our permanent vacation.
(XD)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Haha lol......
Um so thx for reading! Ily guys so much! You don't know how happy you guys make me. Those days when I don't feel well, you guys make my day 100 times better.
Thanks so much!
And big news!

THERE'S GONNA BE A THIRD BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QOTC: What do you call a book after a sequel?

AOTC: Idk.....

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜