...... ...... Will You Marry Me?

^Ashlyn Nicola
*2 Months Later*

Ally's P.O.V

Today me and Ad were watching a movie together. We wanted to spend some time together. We were watching Mean Girls when Ad's smile faded. "ALLY!" She yelled. Her water had just broke.

"Oh god!" I yelled. I called Ash. We got in his car and Ad was screaming loudly. "ASHTON IRWIN DEIVE FASTER!" She yelled. Once we got to a hospital, they put Ad in a bed and she was already 6cm dilated.

She was squeezing Ash's hand. "I can't do this." She told us. "Yes you can Adalyn Hudson. You are a very strong woman and you can do it. Do it for Ashton. Do it for that baby that's coming. Do it or me. You are my role model Ad. Yea you can." I told her and she smiled and started sobbing.

"We need you to push when we tell you to, okay?" The doctor asked and she nodded. "Push!" They said and she was holding on tightly to Ashton and me. He screamed loudly as her nails dug deep in our skin. Ouch.

Then we heard a baby cry. I looked at Ad who had sweat dripping from her forehead, tears in her eyes and about to pass out. They cleaned the baby. and Ash told them he wanted Ad to hold her first.

They handed the baby over to Ad and she smiled with tears in her eyes. I looked at her, how happy she looked holding her baby girl. "Ashlynn." Ad said. "Nicola." I said and they smiled. "Irwin." Ash finished.

"What?" Ad asked and I smiled a sage looked at me an back at Ash. "Adalyn Hudson, since the day I saw you and gave you that teddy bear, I knew it was love. Please make me the happiest man and will you marry me?" Ash asked as he was on a knee with a blue box and a shiny diamond ring.

Ad had tears in her eyes. "Yes Ashton. Yes, I will marry you!" She cried. They both held their baby and I snapped a pic and posted it on all of our social media.

"Wait! Can we tell fans yet?" I asked before I wrote the caption. "Yeah, they all knew about this." Ash admitted. "What? Why didn't I know?" Ad asked. "I guess you don't stalk me enough."Ash laughed.

"Oh...yeah...." She said laughing. "Wow Ad, you don't stalk your boyfriend?" I asked still laughing. "Um sometimes...." She confessed. "Yeah sameeee!" I admitted. We all laughed and finally the other guys arrived.

Mikey was about to yell something but we told him to be quiet. "Oh.....sorry." He whispered. Bri and Melanie were both cooing at the baby, Mikey, Ash and Luke were talking which left me and Calum.

"Looks painful." I told him. "But you're a strong woman and I know you'll be able to." He told me and I smiled. Once visiting time was over Ash stayed with Ad and Ashlyn. I wanted to stay but she told me I should go get some sleep.
--------------------------------------------

I woke up with Calum by my side on his phone. "Hood morning Calum." I told him and he laughed. "I love that pun!" He said as he kissed down my neck. I giggled and he kept going. A small moan escaped my mouth and I turned a deep shade of red.

He smirked. "You never get used to the Calum kisses, do you?" He smirked and I shook my head no still blushing. I never did. I got out of bed in Calum's T-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ugghh! I'm so fat!" I said as my baby bump was more and more noticeable. "Baby you're perfect, how's my baby boy doing?" Calum cooed as he gently rubbed my baby bump. I giggled. Calum gave me a nice little peck on my lips. I smiled. He always makes me feel better. We both sat on the couch. I laid in Calum's lap as he played with my hair.

He tried braiding it but failed miserably. "Ughh! How the fuck do you girls do this?" He asked. I laughed. "Being a girl is hard Calvin." I told him in my 'mum voice'. He laughed. "Yeah, Mali told me..." he said. "By the way, her wedding is in 2 weeks..." He said.

"She wants you to be one of her bridesmaid." He smiled. "Me?!" I asked. "Yeah, you." He smiled. "OMG! OMG!" I squealed. "Yeah, C'mon lets go to my house asap!" He said. "Wait! Let me get dressed first." I said and he groaned and sat back down and got comfy, knowing I would take long.

I took a shower and got dressed into a baby blue silk cami and some black leggings with my blue Vans. I dried my hair and did my makeup and then went back out to find Calum almost falling asleep. I laughed and he jumped. "Woah, what?" He asked and I giggled.

He smiled and our hands intertwined as we swung them together while we walked. We got to his house and Joy opened the door smiling. "Ally!" She said as she hugged me. I smiled as we pulled out. "Ally! How's my nephew doing?" Mali alarm as she ran downstairs.

"Fine." I answered smiling. They both smiled and Mali spoke up. "So Calum has told you, right?" She asked and I nodded. "I would love to be your bridesmaid!" I squealed. She laughed. "You're the best!" She said as he gave me a hug.

"So the dresses will be blue, what do you think?" She asked and I told her that sounded amazing! "Then, we'll have Italian food." She grinned proudly. Her wedding sounded like a fairy tale wedding; just perfect.

"And I'm sending them somewhere special for their honey moon." Joy winked. "Where?!" Mali asked. We all laughed and talked a little more. "Melanie, Ad an Bri will be my other bridesmaids." She told me.

I agreed with her. We talked about Dj's and music and other stuff until she had to go to work. "I'll see you later guys!" She said as we waved bye and we heard her car leave.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" Joy asked. "No, not much." I confessed. "You guys should name him....." (Lol, you're not gonna find out yet! lol!)

"Omg yes!" We both agreed and she smiled. "I wanted to name Calum that but Mali liked Calum more so we decided on that." She smiled. "Ally! Dear come here!" She said as he grabbed my hand and Calum followed behind.

She opened a huge photo book and Calum turned red. "No, please don't mum." He begged. "Come here." She patted the seat next to her and I smiled and sat beside her. "This was his first Halloween." He said as she showed me a picture of Cal dressed as a red Teletubi. (How do you spell it? That was my show back then!)

"Oh god no." Calum cringed. We both laughed. "He looks so cute!" I said and she smiled. She flipped the page and Calum was in the bathtub playing with a toy duck. "No!" Calum said as he was about to snatch the book but Joy swatted his hand away.

I laughed. "You really enjoyed this shower Cal, it was hiliraious!" Joy laughed. I laughed along with her and Calum turned a deep shade of red. "Mum." He mumbled. Hw laughed and a picture with her and Calum in her arms for the first time made her tear up. "One of the best days of my life." She said.

"Aww!" I said and Joy pinched Calum's cheek. "Mum! Stoooop!" Cal whined. "We haven't got to the good part yet!" Joy argued and Calum sighed. "This was Jannet, Calum's first girlfriend." Joy explained to me and I laughed.

"But she doesn't compare to you. Nobody does." He smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. I smiled. "How old were you?" I asked laughing. "8." He mumbled and me and Joy laughed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can just imagine this!
Also double update bc I wanna get the baby here soon! Nad the wedding and the other wedding and the other special moment! ;) was that weird, proposing at the hospital?

QOTC: Favorite Shawn Mendes song?

AOTC: Memories, Act Like You Love Me, Imagination and Crazy

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙