Party!

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum, you need to hold your shit together! Tonight we're going to a party, you're gonna forget about Ally and you're gonna have some fun." He said.

I nodded sadly. "Good." He said getting up and leaving. I looked around his room. It's cleaner now but nothing has changed, his posters, his guitar, his desk, nothing changed. I got up and went into the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw something that broke my heart even more. Those soft lips weren't mine anymore, they belonged to someone else now.

Ally and Joe were kissing her door wide open. I held back tears and went downstairs. "Bye mum! We'll be back later!" Luke said. "Okay!" She said. We got in Ashton's car and drove off to this party.

Ally's P.O.V

Today was Chloe's party. I couldn't miss it but I had a ton of homework due the next day. I took off my glasses. You know what, fuck this shit, I'm leaving.

I went into my closet and got a tight red mini dress with the highest black heels I could find. I did the smoky eye and tryed to hide most of my face in make up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked totally different.

I climbed out of my bedroom window and got out with my heels in my hand. Feels good to be free. I got in my car and drove over to Chloe's house, which was obviously the one with all the music blasting.

I got out my car and headed inside passing all the already drunk people passed out in the front lawn. When I entered, the strong smell of alcohol hit me. People grinding on each other, red cups, sweaty bodies everywhere, couples making out in the corners and drunk people dancing.

"Guys! We have a special band playing for us tonight! Give it up for the one and only 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Chloe said and I froze. Shit! I went into the kitchen while my brother and his band where playing 'Good Girls'.

"Hey, wanna a drink?" A girl with fire red hair asked me and I nodded. "Here." She handed it to me smiling. I lost count after that. "You okay?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine." I slurred. She laughed and started sipping out of her beer. "Woo! Fuck yeah! 5SOS is my band!" I stumbled into where they were playing.

"Give me the green light, we can have all night, if you just say the word, tell me it's alright, give me the green light!" I sang drunkly swaying along.

"The next song is a slow song, so grab someone." Luke said into the microphone as they started to play 'Amnesia'.

I was going to sit down when someone grabbed my wrist. "Wanna dance?" A guy with black hair asked. I shrugged and danced with him.

"My name is Jacob (Whitesides!)." he said smiling. I probably wasn't even gonna remember that but I just smiled. "Well, I'm Ally." I said swinging my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and we swayed.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape, 'cos I'm not fine at all." They sang.

"You know, I used to date that big asshole over there, yeah that one, the Asian one with the big fat ass and those puppy eyes, I remember those days, until he fucking broke my heart!" I said spilling to a complete stranger, which tends to happen when I'm drunk.

"You mean Calum?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked slurring. "Calum, you used to date Calum Hood?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I used to. And Luke is my brother." I said. "Oh- okay?" He said sounding more like a question.

When the song ended we just kissed but I felt nothing. Then after a while he was out making out with the red head I met in the kitchen. I laughed to myself. Dick. "Give it up for 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Chloe said and the crowd cheered.

"Thank you Sydney!" Ash said. I rolled my eyes and sipped some more of my beer. I went upstairs, stumbling my way there. I opened lots of door. I found lots of stuff. A couple fucking, a girl puking and a music room.

I didn't want to be nosy but I went inside. There were some guitars, violins and a piano. I looked over at the guitar and picked it up carefully.

"You play?" A guy asked and I jumped. It was a guy with puppy brown eyes, chocolate brown hair and a blonde streak. "Yeah." I said quietly. Where have I seen him before? He walked over to me and picked up the other guitar.

"Can you play?" I asked. "No I can't, I'm just holding it for decoration." He said and I rolled my eyes. I started to strum a bit from 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes. "Nice." He said. He started to strum 'Amnesia' by 5SOS.

"Wow." I said and he blushed. "You know 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I asked. "Yeah, they suck." He laughed making me smile.

That's all I can remember. I woke up naked in a strangers bed and strangers room. I found my clothes and hurried out. There was some brown hair and a blonde streak boy that was sleeping next to me his arm around me.

That's all I could remember, he also had a tatoo that read "MMXII" that's all I can remember. I passed through all the drunk people still passed out everywhere. I got into my car and drove home.

4am, good timing, my mum probably doesn't even now I'm gone. I carefully climbed the ladder up to my room and closed the window after me and sighed in relief.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hahah! Lol! Who was the stranger Ally woke up next to? Sorry if this sucked, never really been to a 'big party' just based off from movies or shows. Sorry about that! Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! If you want! And I would appreciate it! Yay!

-💙