I Love You...

Calum's P.O.V

I woke up. I was in a waiting room. I forgot. I was about to wake up Luke but I left him sleeping. I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my hands and walked back out.

"Are you Mr. Hood?" A nurse asked. "Yeah." I said. "You may now visit Allison Hemmings." she smiled. "Thanks!" I said smiling speed walking to Allly's room. I knocked first and Liz came out.

"Hi Calum." she said wiping away her tears. "Hi Liz." I said giving her a hug. "Luke told me you've been here for almost a day, thank you so much for being here." she said a tear escaping her eye.

"Anything for her and you." I said smiling. "I'll leave you two now, I'm gonna go get a coffee, want anything?" She asked. "No I'm fine thanks." I smiled and she left.

I walked over to where Ally was sleeping. My heart broke when I saw her lifeless body unable to move. I pulled a chair over and grabbed her hand. It was icy cold. Her cold hand in my warm hand went perfect together. I sighed and began to talk.

"Ally, please wake up. There are people who need you to wake up. People like me. Without you in my life, I would just be useless. You are very special to me. Every time I'm around you I still get butterflies and a fuzzy feeling. I still remember all of our moments together. They will always be in my heart. I don't think you understand how much I loved you, how much I love you and how I will always love you. I love you with all my heart, I want you to be mine again, I need you in my life again. I hope one day you'll realize, that I'm right here and will always be. I love you...." I said a tear rolling down my cheek.

Ally's hand twitched under mine. "Ally?" I asked with hope in my voice. She didn't respond and didn't move again. I held her hand carefully.

"I promise I'll never hurt you again. Just give me one more chance. Yes I fucked up, I regret it now. I need you back in my arms, I need you here, I need you in my life..." I said tears streaming down like a river. She twitched again.

"Baby, you there?" I asked. No respond again. "Is it okay if I sing to you?" I asked. I mentally face palmed. She's not gonna hear me. I shrugged and cleared my throat.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love" I sang to her.

She twitched again. "Uhm, let me call a doctor." I said getting up but a hand grabbed me by the wrist. "Calum?" She asked. "You're awake! Doctor!" I yelled and a doctor rushed in.

He let out a relieved laugh. Some nurses came in too. "Go inform her mother!" The doctor ordered and the nurse ran out.

"Apparently she woke up because her boyfriend was with her." the nurse smiled. "Boyfriend?" Ally asked confused. "Yeah babe, you must not remember, it's me Calum." I said and she gave me a look whilst blushing.

"Oh, yeah..." she said catching up. "Aww, young love." the doctor said chuckling checking Ally if she was okay. "Ally!" Liz and Luke ran in.

"What, how did she wake up?" Luke asked. "Her boyfriend here must've provoked her to." the doctor smiled. Luke was confused and cached up. "Yes, thanks Calum." he said giving me a hug.

I rubbed the back of neck and smiled. "It was nothing, I just needed my baby girl to wake up." I said. Luke rolled his eyes and I looked over at Ally, who's face was a deep red. Liz and Luke talked to Ally and I sat quietly at the corner of the room.

"We need someone to stay with her tonight, we don't know if something might happen. We'll let her out in 3 days, but we need someone to stay tonight." The doctor explained. "I'll stay." Liz offered.

Me an Luke nodded. I glanced back and saw her really worried and almost falling asleep. "Hey, I can stay with her. You should go take some rest." I said as we both glanced over at sleeping Ally.

"No Cal, I need to be here." she said. "I understand, but look at you. You look so tired and you could fall asleep any moment and miss something." I said and she nodded sadly. "You're right. Thanks Calum for being here for her. She really does love you." she said patting my back and smiling.

I smiled at her and she left and I went into Ally's room. I closed the door carefully not wanting to wake her up.

I grabbed her hand and sighed. I looked around. The room was dull white, the only color was the mint green courtains. I sighed.
"Calum?" A soft voice asked.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay! Ally woke up!
Ahh, young love!
Sike! Love ain't real! Jk but yay Ally woke up!!!!

QOTC: If you could stay with someone in a coma, who would it be?

AOTC: Troye Sivan (Porcelain Baby!)

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙