Hangover

Calum's P.O.V

Ughh! Hangover! I rubbed my pounding head. I checked my phone and I had 3 missed calls from all the guys and over 5 messages from each of them and my mum.

They were all 'Where are you?' 'Are you okay' I realized I wasn't in my room or had clothes on.

What happened? I put on my jeans and my shirt. My shirt was covered in lipstick stains, perfume smell and the smell of alcohol. I smelled my shirt carefully. I know this smell! I just don't know where from.

I passed all the drunk people and got in my car. I drove to Mikey's house. "Dude! Where were you last night? We were looking for you like crazy! Your mum is worried sick!" Mikey rambled.

"I'm okay, just a little hangover." I said calmly. "Where were you?!" Mikey asked. "At the party." I said. "Oh, you got laid, didn't you?" Mikey asked smirking. "No- yes." I said looking down. "Aye! Way to go buddy!" He said slapping my back.

"Oww!" I whined. "See, I told you this party would help." Mikey said smiling. "Yeah." I sighed. "So who was that girl from the party anyways?" He asked.

"Meh, I don't know, a blonde chick?" I said. "A blonde chick that was wearing red lipstick with 'You and I' perfume." Mikey smirked. "What? How'd you know that?" I asked shocked. "Firstly, your shirt is covered in red lipstick stains and secondly, your shirt smells like that." Mikey said in a duh tone.

"Oh, yeah." I said looking at the floor. Mikey laughed. "We should probably go join the others, they're probably still looking for you, oh you should've seen Luke, he was worried as fuck!" Mikey let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah we should go." I said as he got his keys and we got in his car. The whole ride was silent. All you could hear was me tapping my foot and Mikey silently humming to the songs on the radio. Mikey finally cleared his throat.

"You did use a condom, right?" He asked awkwardly. "Yeah." I said, memories flashing back, but I still couldn't figure out the mysterious girl.

Mikey sighed. "Good man, you wouldn't like to be in the whole 'you're the father' thing." He said quietly. "Is everything alright?" I asked him noticing the hint in his voice.

"I just don't want you to go through that, trust me it's horrible." He said letting out a fake chuckle. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. (JB for life!)

"I've been through that a lot man, mostly after every party some random girl would come up to me and say: 'You're the father of this child I'm carrying.' but almost every time it was another guy. All those DNA test, I just don't want you to go through that." He said sadly.

"Hey, thanks Mikey, and I'm sorry we never knew about that, if I did, I would've always been by your side." I said giving him a small smile. He returned it and we parked in Luke's drive way.

Mikey knocked and Luke opened the door and literally jumped to give me a hug. "Oh buddy! Where were you?!" He said as he pulled away.

"At the party" I said shrugging. "You smell like girl perfume." He said. It took him a second to put all the pieces together and figure everything out.

"Oh!" He said smirking and giving me a wink. "Shut up." I said. "Calum!" Ashton said as he gave me a hug.

"Don't ever do that again fucktard!" He said punching me in the arm. "Oww! Okay!" I said laughing.

"Text your mum you're okay and you're at Luke's house, yesterday Luke and her were sobbing together." Ash laughed. "No I wasn't!" Luke whined. "Sure." Mikey said laughing causing me and Ash to bust out laughing and Luke looked down.

Me: Hey mum! Hey don't worry I'm okay and I'm at Luke's house, I'll be home later

She quickly responded:

Mum❤: CALUM! THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY! Okay sweetie!

I laughed and locked my phone and put it in my pocket. "See, we told you the party would help." Ash said smirking.

"Do you have some aspirin, my head's killing me!" I said and Luke nodded and lead me into the kitchen. "You hangover?" He asked and I nodded. He handed me a glass of water and 2 pills.

(My happy little pill, take Cal away! When you're Troye Sivan AF!)

I thanked him and he nodded and left. I sat in a chair thinking over everything that happened until something broke my concentration.

"Oh-uh sorry, just need to get something an I'll let you continue whatever you were doing." Ally said as she grabbed something.

"Yeah just- ignore me, I wasn't here." She said as she ran to her room. I laughed quietly to myself. I wonder what that could've been..,

Now, me and her are so awkward. She doesn't like talking to me like that anymore, she stutters when she talks to me and leaves if we're in the same place.

I just wish we were back to normal, but guess not. "Oh, good morning Calum." Liz came in. "Good morning Mrs. Hemmings." I said smiling.

"You know you can call me Liz." She smiled as she started to make herself some coffee. "You want some?" She asked smiling.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I smiled. She smiled and nodded. "Nice talking to you." I said. "It was nice talking to you Cal." She said as I left.

"You and Ally really need to work out your shit, she just ran off." Luke said. I shrugged.

"Why don't you just talk to her and sort things out. I'm not saying you're gonna be as close as before, but it can't always be so awkward around you two." Ash said.

"What if I don't want to? What if she doesn't want to? And it isn't awkward." I said. The three of them just looked at me and rolled their eyes.

"It's more awkward than Luke." Mikey said. I sighed and sat on the couch.
~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Aww, I'm sorry Cal. Guess Ally and you will never be together anymore. Or will they?

I'm updating all week! Yay?
Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, and all that stuff!
-💙