Kim K

Ally's P.O.V

I woke up with Luke beside me. My eyes stung from all the crying. I giggled as Luke was falling off the bed. I let him fall and he landed with a loud thud!

"Ouch!" He whined. I laughed and he pulled me down with him. "Hey!" I said. (Everybody!) He started laughing and sat up. Then my laptop started to get a upcoming Skype call.

I raced over to my laptop and answered. "Hey Ally!" Connor and Kai said in unison. "Hey guys!" I smiled.
Kai and Connor moved to L.A and are famous Youtubers. Their videos are really funny.

Their coming out videos made me cry form happiness. They did the 'Boyfriend Tag' and it was super cute! They got so much positive comments about how cute they were together. And that's not a lie!

"How are you?" I asked them. "Missing you!" Connor pouted as Kai put his arm around Connor. I smiled. "I miss you too guys!" I said as Luke got in front of my laptop. "Luke!" I said.

"I see Luke's back!" Connor and Kai laughed. "Yes! Hey guys!" Luke said shoving me lightly to talk to the guys. "Luke get off of me!" I squirmed trying to get him off of me.

"I'm a big fan of you guys! Can I get a selfie through the screen?" Luke asked excited and I rolled my eyes and the guys nodded. They took a selfie and Luke squealed.

"Hey guys! Guess who just got a selfie with Coai!" Luke bragged running downstairs. Me and the guys laughed. "He's such a dork." I said causing the others to laugh.

"Hey, Joe is coming over to the a collab with us. You excited?" Connor asked smiling. At the mention of Joe's name my smile faded into a frown. "What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"We b-broke up yesterday." I said looking down. "Oh."  Is all they could say. "No forget about it, lets just talk." I said lighting up the mood.

"Are you gonna go back out with the hot Asian?" Connor asked teasingly. "He's not Asian! And what? No!" I quickly responded. "The kangaroo?" Connor asked smirking.

"That's Adalynn's boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "The kitty?" Kai asked "That's Bri's boyfriend." I said. "They're all taken." I said laughing.

"Except the one with the fat ass!" Tyler said popping his head in the screen. "OMG! Hey Tyler!" I said. "Hey gurl!" he said in his normal Tyler voice. I laughed.

"Tell your brother I said hi." Tyler said smirking. "Luke!" I yelled. "Tyler!" He said excited as he walked over an I felt the bed sink beside me.

"Hey Luke!" he said. "Long time!" Luke said smiling. "I know! We have lots to catch on gurls!" Tyler said causing us to laugh.

We catched on Youtube rumors, gossips and news. We found out that Zalfie were really dating. Grace was starting a podcast.

(Btw, if you haven't heard or ever listened to 'Not Too Deep' you're not living life correctly! Jk! But you should really go check it out! I love it so much!)

We also found out that Tyler was also starting a podcast called 'Sycho Babble'!

(I love that one too! They talked about 5sos once! It was awesome but sad....)

Then we talked about Troye's music career and Tyler was blushing like crazy! "You like him, don't you?" I asked smirking.

"What?! No! That's you." Tyler said covering his face. Me, Luke, Kai and Connor smirked at each other, knowing he was lying. But yeah, I might have a little crush in Troye, what so ever.......

"Mhm." We all said. "Oh shut up!" He said and we all laughed. "He's actually coming over in a little while, we'll call you when he's here!" Connor smirked. "I'll be waiting!" I smiled. "Bye Ally! Bye Luke!" They said and hung up.

"Troyeler is totally real." Luke said and I nodded in agreement. "Ooh! We should add that to our 'To Read' list!" Luke said excited. We walked over to our list of 'To Read'.

'To Read:
Luke Hemmings
Michael Clifford
Ashton Irwin
Calum Hood
Shoey
Larry
Myler
Coai
Troyeler'
And I added Zalfie too.

Weird how we read about Luke and other girls and it wasn't uncomfortable for him. "We're so weird." We said together and we laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Mikey asked coming in. "Nothing!" Me and Luke said as I shoved the list in my desk. He raised an eyebrow. "We were just talking to Coai!" I smiled.

"What?! why didn't you call me?!" Mikey whined. "They'll call later!" I giggled. "You guys better call me!" he said. "Yeah we will!" I said as Luke and Mikey left.

I sighed and sat on my bed. The bed sinked beside me. "Hey." It was Calum. "Oh-hey" I said awkwardly. I mentally face palmed. He let out a small chuckle which made my stomach explode with butterflies.

"Mikey told me you guys called Connor and Kai and didn't invite me, why?" He asked pouting. I giggled. "Sorry. But they'll call later and I'll call you over. Can I get your phone number b-back?" I asked shyly.

He smiled and nodded. He dialed his number in my phone. He put the heart thing again. "Seriously?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. "You're so immature!" I said. "And so are you!" He said pushing me over lightly.

I shoved him harder and he fell to the floor. "How could you do that? If you know how I feel, and you put me in such an uncomfortable situation!" He said imitating Kim K causing me to laugh so hard.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked pouting. "Kim K!" I said and he blushed looking down."Guilty pleasure? Same." I said laughing. He smiled.

"Just don't tell the other guys, they'll think I'm soft." He said blushing. "You are!" I said poking his cheek and leaving to go downstairs.

If only he knew what the other guys did. Luke reads fan fic and fan girls with me. Ash likes cheesy romance and chick flick movies. And Mikey loves T Swift. I laughed it off, of only they knew!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can totally imagine this! I'm weird! Maybe Ally has forgave him, or not?
Comment and Vote!
Double update later!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
Can I call you that?

QOTC: What can I call you guys?
-💜