Anniversary!

Ally's P.O.V

Today the Phan Coming Out video was going up and me and Calum were supposed to watch it together, but it seems like he's been avoiding me all week. He hasn't read my texts, answered or talked to me.

It's hard going one day without him and to make it worse, he hasn't been checking on Cal like he always does.... I decided to call him. Maybe he'll answer calls. Nope. He didn't answer.

My heart sunk deep in to my stomach and I sighed. Tomorrow is Valentines Day, and Calum will still be avoiding me. Means I'll be all alone at home.

All my friends have boyfriends and are going to spend it with them, and I never liked the idea of being a third wheeler. I sighed and got up and took a shower. I put in some shorts and a striped white long sleeved shirt.

I made my bed and turned on the T.V. Cal was sleeping on my lap while I was scrolling through the channels. There was nothing on. "Family Guy it is." I said to myself as I put it in and watched as Stewie was driving a teddy bear.

I laughed to myself and Luke came in. "Hey Ally- really?" He asked and I nodded. Cal woke up. His ears perked up a little as he saw Luke and jumped off my lap and ran to him. Luke chuckled and picked him up.

"Cal said to give this to you." He smiled as he handed me an envelope. Wow, he really was avoiding me...

'Hey babe!
I know, seems like I've been avoiding you, but it's a very good reason why. Please tomorrow is Valentines day and I want you to wear something easy to take off ;) and come to this hotel. I love you babe!
Btw, how's Cal?
<3 Calum'

I smiled, at least now I know why he's been avoiding me. I was just scared he was leaving me or something. What the fuck did he mean in 'Something easy to take off'. I searched my wardrobe and found a pink short dress that only had a zipper at the back.

Is that easy to take off? I picked out a whole outfit and after that I continued to watch Family Guy.
*Next Day*

I woke up an smiled when I saw a teddy bear beside me.

'Good morning babe! Happy Valentines day! Remember what I told you yesterday, I'll be waiting! ;) Come at 8:00pm!
-<3 Calum

I smiled and got in the shower. It was 11:00am, I still had time. I let the hot water run down my skin, waking me up. I shaved my legs, put on lotion and dried my hair.

"So crash into me one more time! 'Cause you're a force of nature!" I sang while using my hairbrush as a microphone. I put on some leggings and a baggy hoody.

"Baby you're a force of nature!" I sang and then ATL started playing. "It doesn't mater where, I don't care if people stare, I feel like dancin' tonight!" I sang loudly. "Shut up Ally! I'm trying to sleep!" Luke shouted. "Sorry." I mumbled and sang quietly.

"You have the right to remain on the dance floor." I sang quieter. When I got out the shower it was 12:00pm. I sighed. The time was going awfully slow. I made my bed an decided I should go eat and after that help mum around the house and then watch Netflix.

I ate breakfast and mum and Luke came and joined me. "Good morning hun." Mum smiled. "Hey mum." I sighed. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "I have a date with Calum but time is going really slow!" I complained and she laughed. "Hey! Isn't it your anniversary?" Luke smiled.

He's right. Valentines day was when we started dating. I still remembered the memory. It was the best day ever! "Hey mum, do you need me to do something around here?" I asked with hope.

"Yep, loads. Clean the kitchen, living room, bathrooms and...hmm...laundry." She said and I smiled. This was sure gonna make time fly faster. When I finished it was 5. Still 3 hours left...

I sat down and watched Netflix for 3 solid hours.

Calum: Hey babe! Still up for tonight?

Me: Fuck yes!

I locked my phone and went and got changed into what I had picked last night. I let my hair down, straight. "Bye guys!" I said as I got in my car and drove to the address on the letter.

I had to walk up a thousand stairs to get to room 114. I finally got up there and there was a key and a note.

'Today was full of notes! Please come in and don't scream!
<3 Calum'

I smiled and walked in. When I saw the things in front of me I almost cried. Calum was so thoughtful. There were rose petals leading to a heart shaped bed with candles around. There was a note on the bed.

'I hope you're up for that 'Next Time' you promised me last time. I love you, remember that. Pls make me the happiest guy tonight Ally. Happy anniversary babe!
<3 Calum'

I smiled. I did promise him next time, and I wasn't gonna break that promise. Some arms wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream but saw smiling Calum. "You up for 'next time'?" He asked smirking. "Damn right babe." I said as he smiled and threw me on the bed.

He unzipped my dress and tried to unclip my bra but failed. I laughed and did it myself. He blushed and turned me over so he was on top. Lets just say I had the night of my life with the guy of my dreams.

"I love you Ally." He whispered in my ear and I smiled. "I love you too." I said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry, I don't write smut. Lol I can't write that shit, I just can't! My friend had to help me a little..... So embarrassing!  I couldn't wait anymore! I'm so annoying! I know... 

QOTC: Has your friend ever had to do something embarrassing for you?

AOTC: Yes, all the time....
I'm super awkward and weird! I'm sorry friends....

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙