Christmas!

The title^ it's December 25th now!
Sorry the picture is blurry, couldn't find better....

Calum's P.O.V

Do you wanna know what I got Ally? I got her a chocolate brown puppy! It's the cutest thing ever! (After me obvs!) I am excited to see her face when she sees him.

I put in a white T-shirt and some black jeans and did my hair. Literally everyone we knew are coming to the Christmas party at Ally's house. List:
Ally
Liz
Luke
Mum
Mali
Jc
Kai
Connor
Tyler
Troye
Loise
Dan
Phil
Zoe
Alfie
Jack
Ben
Isabel
Cadence
Mikey
Karen
Anne- Marie
Harry
Lauren
Adalyn
Ash
Bri
Melanie

Everyone was coming! Mum was bringing food and gifts obviously. I got the puppy and put him in a box without a top so he could breathe. He was 2 weeks old and tiny. I scratched behind his ears as he licked my hand.

"Calum! We're leaving!" Mali said and she leaned on the doorframe smiling. "Aww, C'mon Cal, we gotta go." She said and I nodded and stood up as got the puppy in my hands.

We drove to Ally's house and parked in the drive way. It was already 9:00 and loads of cars were parked in the driveway. I hid the puppy somewhere safe and walked inside. I was greeted by Liz as she smiled and gave the 4 of us a hug. (And Jc)

"Ally will be down in a bit." She told me an I smiled. "Luke!" I said as I saw him, he was playing with his fingers. "Hey Luke you okay?" I asked him. "No." he answered. He was staring at something. Melanie. "Melanie?" I asked and he nodded. "We've been hanging out and I want to ask her out but I don't want to seem desperate." He confessed.

"Luke, just be yourself and I don't think you'll seem desperate." I said genuinely. He smiled. "Thanks man." He said. "For sure." I answered and sat down. almost gonna get a beer but something caught my eye. Ally. She was wearing a beautiful dress:

 She was wearing a beautiful dress:

She smirked when she saw my face. I was probably smiling like an idiot. She came over to me and gave me a peck on my lips. "You look a-amazing babe." I stuttered. She giggled. "You don't look so bad yourself." She smiled.
*Time Skip👻*

Ally dragged me somewhere in the kitchen. She pointed above us. There was a mistletoe. I smiled and grabbed her by the waist and gave her a long passionate kiss. Then Luke came over with Melanie and I knew what he was going to do. I gave him a wink and Melanie looked up and blushed. "Uh, Luke..." She said. Luke pouted his lips out.

 Luke pouted his lips out

Ally smiled. "Look, Lukey is gonna make his move!" She smiled at me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer. Melanie gave in and Luke and her had their first kiss together. Ally awwed and I smiled. Luke finally got the girl. When they pulled out Melanie was blushing like crazy and Luke was still amazed.

Me and Ally laughed. Then Tyler came in. He was a little tipsy. "Hey gurls!" He slurred as he put his arms around both of us. Ally laughed. "Hey Tyler. Where's Kai and Connor?" She asked. "Right there." He pointed under the mistletoe. Connor's arms were wrapped around Kai's neck and Kai had his arms around his waist.

"Hey Cally." Dan and Phil came in. "Hey guys. Omg! Phan is r-real?!" Ally said as she saw tbey were holding hands. "We wanted to tell you guys first..." Dan admitted as they both blushed. "Guys!" Ally said as she pulled them both into a hug. "I'm so happy for you guys!" I said. "We were so scared what people would've thought of us. What if they never watched our vids again?" Phil asked as he started panicking. "Guys, have you seen the Phandom? They ship you guys so hard!" Ally said.

She's right. Tumblr is full of Phan, it's almost impossible! They both smiled. "Our coming out video is coming on February 14..." They both smiled. "We'll make sure we both watch it!" I said and they smiled. "Thanks for the support guys." They both said and leaned into a kiss. "Aww!" Ally said and I smiled. "Troyeeee!" Tyler slurred. "Yes Tyler?" Troye asked as Tyler hung on to him. "Kiss me kiss me kiss me!" He said and we laughed at his song refrence.

I pointed to the mistletoe above them and Troye smiled and smashed his lips on Tyler's.

*Gift Time!*

I smiled as I handed Ally's hers. "No way! Calum!" She smiled with tears in her eyes. She gave me a huge hug. "What is it Ally?" Zoe asked as Nala got closer to the box. The puppy popped his little head up. "Omg!" Loise said. "Aww! Calum man, that's cute." Jack said patting my back. I smiled. "I try my hardest to please my princess." I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Ha. Try hard." Lauren said causing all of to laugh.

Then finally Ally gave me hers. "Your gift compared to mine, makes it seem like shit." She mumbled. I opened it and it was a scrapbook with the words 'I Love You' were written on the front. I smiled as I opened it. There were loads of pictures of me and Ally. I smiled as I saw one that was when we were 14. "Babe." I said as I gave her a kiss.

"This is the best gift ever!" I said and she smiled as her puppy she named Cal sat on laid on her lap. She leaned on my shoulder and smiled. "You're the beat gift." I said and she blushed. We were sat on the floor watching a Christmas movie. All the couples were. Ad and Ash, Bri and Mikey, Kai and Connor, Tyler and Troye, Mali and Jc, Melanie and Luke, Dan and Phil, Jack and Isabel, Zoe amd Alfie, Loise and darcy on her lap sleeping and Ben and Cadence.

The mums were talking in the kitchen while we were watching a movie. Cal was in between me and Ally snuggling with us. He was the cutest thing ever! (After me and Ally) And we all fell asleep.....
~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~*
So I did decide to update again. I'm sorry if there are typos, I'm falling asleep while typing this and I'm sorry!

QOTC: This is kinda late but, favorite gift you got on Christmas?

AOTC: TABINOF!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙