Awkward.....

Ally's P.O.V

"What's up mum?" I asked her smiling. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" She asked handing me a magazine called 'Celeb Gossip'. Me and Calum at the party. My smile faded. "Why Ally?" She asked me. "I, uh." I couldn't think of anything to say so I just kept quiet.

"You could've at least told me you were going to a party, or that you hooked up with Calum!" She said frustrated. "Mum." I said but couldn't think of anything. "I also heard that he was your ex boyfriend and you two had a wild night." She said looking at me.

"It was an accident." I said quietly. "A accident? Ally are you kidding me?! A accident? What if you're preagnant? Oh that was a accident too?!" She screamed at me. I wanted to yell at her but I knew I couldn't. She sighed. "I'm sorry baby. But you still have to take the preagnancy test." She said hugging me.

"We did use a condom." I said quietly. "Doesn't matter, c'mon." She said. She lead me into her room and handed me 3 tests. "Why do you have these?" I aksed. She looked around ignoring my question. "Wow mum. Just wow!" I laughed. I went into the bathroom and did what I needed to do and we waited.

I looked away as my mum checked. She sighed in relief. I looked and they were all negative. I sighed in relief too and me and my mum hugged. "Sorry mum for not telling you. I just thought you wouldn't have let me go." I sighed. "Ally, I would've let you go. I'm not want of those boring mums!" She said and I nodded smiling.

She was right. She's the complete opposite of boring. My mum could be one of the coolest mums ever. "No, you're really amaZayn mum!" I said hoping she would get my pun. "Oh! I see what you did there!" She said laughing. Told you!

Then Luke came in. He saw the tests on the counter and his eyes widened. Me and my mum laughed. "Nope, not yet Luke." I said laughing. He laughed slightly and then said: "Good". (His face up there!)

I took a shower and changed into:

I walked to the table to eat breakfeast

I walked to the table to eat breakfeast. "I like your outfit Luke." I laughed as we both were wearing a Nirvana shirt and black bottoms and black Vans.
"Hey! I like yours too!" He laughed. We both ate our Cheerios and talked. "So, wanna come to Calum's house with me?" He asked. "Sure." I shrugged finishing my cereal.

"Just sure. A little bit more of excitement?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and got up and washed my dish. He put his dish in and I looked at him. He quickly ran away so I had to wash it. "Lucas!" I said when I finished.

"Allison!" He replied back. I stopped and rolled my eyes and sat on the couch scrolling through the channels. "There's literally nothing on here!" I complained. Luke sat beside me. "We're leaving at 3." He told me. "Okay." I said as I kept scrolling down the channels. "That's why there's Netflix!" He said putting Netflix on.

We watched for a while until I got bored and went uo to my room. I sat on my bed for a while until I picked up a pencil and a paper. I started drawing something when Luke called me. "Coming!" I yelled back. "Mum! We're going to Calum's house!" I said and my mum yelled back: "Be safe and use-" I cut her off by yelling okay before she could finish her sentence.

Luke laughed as we got into my car. "What?" I asked as I started to pull out of the driveway. "Mum was gonna say use protection!" He laughed. "Oh shut up Luke!" I said focusing on the road. "In the morning I thought you were really preagnant and I was happy and mad." He blushed looking down.

"Happy?" I asked. "Yeah. I would've gotten a niece or a nephew." He blushed. "Aww! Lukey!" I said. "Why don't you just ask Jack and Isabel?" I asked him. "Good idea! We should!" He said getting excited. We laughed and I turned on the radio. 'She Looks So Perfect' started to play and me and Luke were singing along.

"I've got your name tatooed in an arrow heart, 'cause I know now, that I'm so down! Hey!" We both sang. I let down the window and yelled the lyrics out. I got some stares from people but I don't care! Luke laughed when I rolled up the window because I saw a cop.

We got to Calum's house and saw Mikey and Ashton's car parked outside. I parked and Luke knocked. A girl with hazel hair opened the door. She was short and had brown eyes. "Luke!" She said. "You must be Ally. Heard so much about you!" She faked a smile and said slut under her breath but I still heard.

Calum sighed when he saw us. "So Ally, this is Scarlet. Scarlet this is Ally" Calum said smiling at me. Scarlet rolled her eyes. "And I'm his girlfriend." Scarlet added hanging onto Calum's arms. He lightly pushed her off. "No you're not." He said.

"No. But Ally is!" Mikey yelled from the living room. "What do you mean?" Luke asked. He stole the words from my mouth. Calum sighed. "Management wants me to pretend that Ally is my girlfriend so rumors will shut up." He explained.

Are they kidding?! I won't do this! "I'm not doing this!" I said. Calum looked down. "I d-don't want to do this either but we have too." He said.

Calum's P.O.V

I knew she would react like this. Even though I said I didn't want to, I actually did. So what if I still like her? Is there a problem with that?

"Well, find another because I'm not." She said as she sat down next to Mikey. "Hey! You promised!" Mikey said. She looked confused. "Oh yeah." She sighed. Mikey gave me a wink and continued watching T.V with Ash.
~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*

Liz is awesome! But what if Ally was preagnant?!
;) Is she? Haha! What will happen between Calum and Ally?
What will Scarlet do?
When are Dan and Phil gonna play more Sims?
All of these questions will be answered in the next chapter of Broken!
Maybe not the Dan and Phil question but you get it!

QOTC: Awkwardest convo with your mum?

AOTC: ALL OF THEM!!!
Stay bad my bad bitches!

-💜