Hell Yeah I Am!

So I was just looking at this for a while and I was like, 'Wait... THAT'S DEREK! THAT'S A SCENE FROM TEEN WOLF!'

Ally's P.O.V

"Calum?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yes shor- Ally?" He asked looking down. I giggled. "It's okay, why are you still here?" I asked him. "Someone needed to stay, and I volunteered." he smiled weakly. "But why?" I asked. "Ally, I love you, and your mum was falling asleep on you and I couldn't leave her like that." he said. I blushed. He yawned.

"Are you tired?" I asked. "Just a little, but go back to sleep baby girl." he said abs I blushed. "Can you, sleep with m-me?" I asked nervously. He smiled and crawled next to me and wrapped his arms around me carefully trying not to hurt me. I relaxed my body in his arms. I missed cuddling with him like this. When me and Joe cuddled it never felt like this.

I didn't feel anything with him, but with Cal, my heart races and my stomach errupts with butterflies. I remember what he had told me when I was in my coma. He said he loved me and will always love me. He also said to give him one more chance?

I don't know and I don't want to get hurt anymore. I started falling asleep. "I love you Ally, I hope you know that..." Calum said into my hair. "I love you t-too..." I said to him. I turned around to face him.

"I love you too Calum... And I would love to start over again..." I smiled at him. His face lit up. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I promise I won't ever hurt you again." He said into my neck. It gave me goosebumps all over my body. He started kissing down my neck gently. "Slow down!" I giggled. He blushed and wrapped his arms around me gently as he fell asleep.

"ALLY!" Bri and Ad came in. I put my finger to my lips, telling them to keep it down because Calum was sleeping. They grinned at me and sat down in the blue chairs. "Are you okay?" Bri whispered. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just can't move that much." I answered at the same voice level she asked. She smiled. "Are you sure?" Ad asked. I nodded smiling as Calum nuzzled his face in my neck. "Aww! This is going up everywhere!" Ad said as she took a picture.

She showed it to us. "#GOALS!" Bri whispered/shouted. We laughed and started talking about stuff when Calum rolled of the bed. Thud! I giggled. He got up and rubbed his ass. "That hurt!" He pouted his bottom lip.

"Oh, hey Bri, hey Ad." Calum smiled. "Hey Cal." They smiled back. "Did you know, Ally is my girlfriend again?!" Calum squealed. "Calum!" I said and he let out a giggle. "This is just perfect!" Bri said.

"I know." Me and Calum said at the same time. We all started laughing. "Visiting time is over." A nurse came and in and smiled at us. "Bye Ally, we'll text you!" Bri and Ad said as they headed out. I smiled and Calum crawled into bed next to me.

He turned on the T.V. for me and we started watching some Mexican telenovela that was really good. Sometimes I just wished I could understand what they were saying! "No, Monserrat! Promete me que nunca me dejarás!" This guy named Alejandro said to 'Monserat'.

I didn't understand completely but I understood: "Monserat! Promise me you'll never leave me!" Correct me if I'm wrong! (Me and my mum used to watch this Telenovela together all te FREAKING TIME! It was so goooood! And yes if you didn't know, I am Hispanic and English is my second language!)

"What are they saying?" Calum asked me. "He just told her 'Monserrat! Promise you'll never leave me!' I think that's cute!" I said as I focused back on the guy speaking. "I think you're cute!" Calum said as he playfully mocked me.

I blushed and felt a kiss on my forehead. "Shhh! He's about to propose!!!" I said putting my index finger on his lips. He grinned at me and I gave him a small peck on the lips. "Happy?" I aksed him. "Very, very, VERY happy!" He smiled.

"Monserrat, te casarías con migo?" Alejandro was on one knee with a shiny ring in box in his hands. "OMG Goals!" I said as I watched. Calum wrapped his arms around me. "No, we're goals." He said. "Shhhh!" I said as I shushed him again. Monserrat ended up saying yes and then he picked her up and spun her around. I awwwed and Calum rolled his eyes, but I knew he was secretly enjoying this.
--------------------------------------------
I woke up in the morning to find Luke and mum smiling at me and Calum. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. "Good morning babe." Calum smiled. "Hey." I said as he gave me a nice, sweet and short peck on my lips.

"Calum told us everything. I'm glad you're back toghether." Mum smiled. I smiled and blushed.
"You better not hurt her Hood." Luke warned. I giggled. "I won't make that same mistake again." Calum smiled at me. I smiled back. "The doctor said he can let you out a day early, or you could stay one more day. However you want." Mum smiled.

"I wanna get out of here!" I said and they laughed. "Okay." Mum said as she went to tell the doctor. "You still up for Mikey's party?" Luke asked. "Hell yeah I am!" I said and they both laughed.

Luke went into the bathroom and Calum sat on the side of my bed. "So baby, I was thinking maybe we could celebrate our birthdays the same day again..." Calum asked as he blushed. "Of course!" I smiled.

"On yours right?" I asked. "Yeah, if you want." He smiled. "My b-day is 10 days before you! So your b-day is perfect for both of us!" I smiled.

He smiled back and gave me a short kiss until it was broken by Luke and mum. I groaned inside as they interrupted. Calum laughed at my face and he stood up.

"We can leave now!" Mum squealed. I smiled as Calum helped me out of the bed. I smiled as Luke came over and helped him. We got in mums car and drove to our house.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
OMG Cally is finally back together! I feel like that was too fast......
Was it?!

QOTC: If you could have dinner with Obama, what would you say to him?

AOTC: Get a Wattpad and follow me! no Jk but I don't know what I would say.....Maybe ask him if he would want to eat pizza with me...

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜