Not Funny.....

WARNING!!!!!
THIS CHAPTER MAY BE WEIRD AT THE BEGINNING!!!!! MY FRIEND FATI HELPED ME SO......I KINDA AM WARNING YOU.....

Ally's P.O.V

I felt my pillow cover my face. I muffled yells. "HELP!" I yelled. Scarlet was suffocating me. She started laughing evilly. "SCARLET!" Her dad yelled.

"Oh my god!" My mum covered her mouth with her hands. They got her off me and I took a breath of air. I cried into my mums shoulder. "It's okay" she said as she rubbed my back soothingly.

"Scarlet! Again?! I'm calling the asylum again!" Her dad said as he got his phone out. "No!" she yelled. "Hello? Yes this is Mr.Peters....yes....again.....okay....thanks.....you'll come pick her up at 8? Yes I understand....thanks again." He said as he hung up.

He sighed. "We're going home now Scarlet, you gotta go pack." Her dad said. "No! Daddy! I don't want to go back to that place! I'm not crazy!" She cried.

"No Scarlet, you're not! They will help you get over that Calum guy and help your anger problems!" Her dad said putting his hand on her shoulder. Who would've thought a girl would go to an asylum for a guy?

Scarlet wiped away tears. "I'll visit, I promise." I said. She looked at me and nodded. Even though she just tried to kill me, I felt bad for her and didn't want her to be that lonely.

They left and they thanked my mum. She sighed as she shut the door. "That sure was something..." We all said. "Are you really gonna go visit?" Mum and Luke looked at me.

"Yeah, why not?" I asked. "She kinda just true to kill you!" Luke said. "Lets just go to the arcade now." I sighed. "Yeah!" Luke said as jumped out of his seat. "My car?" I asked and they nodded.

I got keys and locked the house and followed the others to my car. We got in and Luke was in the passenger seat. He started to play with the radio. "For gods sake Luke! Just choose a station!" Mum said irritated.

Luke quickly pressed the number 6. I laughed and focused on the road. "Hey baby even though I hate ya! I wanna love ya, I want youuuuuuu!" We all sang at the top of our lungs.

We laughed when it ended as the guy started talking about stuff that was boring to me. "This is my song!" Mum said as she told us to be quiet as 'Rolling In The Deep' by Adele started playing.

"We could've had it all! Rolling in the deeeeeeeeep!" She sang and me and Luke held in our laughter. Mum rolled her eyes an kept singing like there was no tomorrow.

When she finished, we couldn't keep it in anymore and let out a loud laugh. "You killed it mum!" I said. "I know." She said as Luke laughed harder. Mum hit him on the arm.

"Ow!" he whined. I started laughing. "Not funny..." He mumbled. I started parking and we got out. "Okay, so what are we gonna play first?" I asked as we walked in.

"That thing!" Luke pointed to a game. I remembered I always beat him at this and smirked. We played a lot of games until mum got tired and it was time to go.

We drove back home and found a package at our door. I picked it up and my smile faded. It was from Andrew.....

I never thought I'd ever have to see him or even read his name ever after that night. "What is it Ally?" Luke asked smiling. I handed him the package and his smile fade too.

"Lets just not show mum." I whispered to him and he nodded, knowing this would ruin her mood we'll just show her later. "What is it?" Mum asked. "Oh nothing, mail is mixed up again! This belongs to Ms.Maxwell" I said as we nodded as headed inside.

I carried the package up to my room and threw it in my closet. I'll be taking a look at that later. "Can we open it?" Luke asked as he came inside my room. I pressed my hand to my heart. "Luke! You almost have me a heart attack!" I said.

He started to act like Baymax and then I rolled my eyes. "It was just a expression!" I said reenacting the scene. (I'm obsessed with Disney movies and OMG this is one of my favorites! Lol!)

He laughed and sat down next to me on my bed. I crossed my legs and put it on my lap. "Do you want to?" I asked and he nodded. I started to tear it open.

There was a letter attached to a little square box. I started to open the letter.

'Dear family,
I know I screwed up, and I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry Luke and Ally for all the damage I cause you guys. I'm sorry honey for leaving you like that. I'm sorry for leaving you in your own to take care of 2 of the most precious things in the world. Luke I'm so proud of you and you'll always be my boy. Ally you are my baby girl an I love you an beg for forgiveness. I can't live anymore knowing I don't have your forgiveness. Knowing I might never see you guys ever again. Please forgive me. I beg....
-Dad or Andrew'

A tear rolled down my cheek. Luke wiped it off. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked as I handed him the letter.  He read it over, holding tears back. "Should we Luke? I know he caused us a lot of damage but we gotta at least forgive him." I said quietly.

"I don't know, we should probably let mum read this." He said in the same level of voice I spoke. "Yeah..." I sighed. "Oh umm band interview tomorrow...." he said.

"Cool." I said. "We need you to come..." He said looking at the floor. "How about.... No?" I asked. "Please! They want more Cally!" He smiled. "What more do they want? They already got pictures of us coming out of a restaurant!" I said.

"They want more of the 'cuteness' ewww!" He pretended to gag. "I'll think about it." I said. "I'll take that as a yes!" he said as he ran out of my room, leaving me with the words in my mouth.

I sighed. Why me?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Why her and not me?!
It was kinda weird at the beginning, but my friend said she wanted to go to an asylum and she already planned everything. I couldn't say no to that!

So this was the second update today! Yay!

QOTC: If you could be anybody in the world for a day, who would you be?

AOTC: 5sos's bus driver, because maybe I get to see them naked! Jk! but I'd .love to switch places with Zoe! (aka: Zoella)

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜

GUYS YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME THERE WERE MASSIVE ERRORS IN THIS OMG!