Trick Or Treat?

Lets just skip to October 31.....

Ally's P.O.V

Tonight was Halloween and Luke wasn't kidding about the whole, 'Im dressing up!' thing!
My phone buzzed and I checked the ID and it was
Calum❤

Calum❤: Hey! Can you please dress up like Princess Daisy?!

Me: WTF? Why?

Calum❤: Please?!

Me: Are you kidding me?!

Calum❤: Please?!

Me: Okay fine, but I'll look like shit!

Me: Fine okay but just warning you, I'll look like shit!

Calum❤: You never look like shit!

Me: Oh shut up!

Calum❤: I can't wait to see you!

Me: <3

I smiled as I put my phone on my nightstand and looked for a yellow dress. I found one and and just did my make up and my hair.
I wonder why he wants me to dress up?

I finished and looked in the mirror. I looked cute but then it's weird. A 17 year old still dressing up...

I saw Luke come out of his room dressed up as Mario. I laughed. I think I know why. "Ha! Calum talked you into it?" he asked and I nodded. "Sadly, yes, yes he did." I laughed.

"Aww! Once you see what he has on, this will be worth it!" He said, making me smile. "I'm just excite to see why he made me wear this!" I said. He smiled.

Soon we heard a knock on the door. Must be the little kids. I smiled and opened the door. Instead I found smiling Calum dressed as Luigi. I smiled. "Trick or Treat?" he asked smirking.

"Treat." I said as I gave him kiss on his cheek. He smiled. "You wore it!" he squealed. "Yep." I said smiling as I let him in. "Ally! Is it a little kid?" my mum shouted as she got the candy bowl. She smiled when she saw us.

Luke came down and I laughed. Mario, Luigi and Princess Daisy. I just laughed. Mum joined in. "This is cute!" she said as she snapped a picture of us. We all laughed as the door bell rang.

Mum took care of that as I looked through Halloween movies. I found a random one and put it on. When mum was done, we all sat on the couch and Luke bought the popcorn.

I was sitting in between Calum and Luke. Mum squeezed herself between me and Calum and grinned at us. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Instead of leaning on Calum's shoulder, I laid on Luke's shoulder as we were watching the movie.

He rested his head in my head. (If that makes sense!) "#SiblingGoals!" Calum said as he took a picture and smiled. Mum was snoring. We started laughing softly. "This dress is itchy and Luke take over 'Giving Out Candy' duty please, I'll be back.

I went up to my room an changed into some comfy shorts and a tank top with a nice sweater over it. There was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I asked as I put my hair into a messy bun.

"Hey shorty." Calum said as he leaned on the doorframe. "Hey, whats up?" I asked as I put on my bunny slippers. "About the last interview, was that true?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Yep, everything was true." I smiled as we sat on my bed. He smiled. "So you did use to have a crush on me?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked curiously. "I don't know, guess it makes me feel special." He blushed.

"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He shrugged. We started telling stories to each other. "Okay so once, I was a pumpkin and everyone was saying I looked rally cute, actually...look." I said as I got a photo out.

It was me when I was 3 dressed up as a pumpkin. "Is this baby Ally?" He asked smiling at the picture. 'Yeah, worst picture ever." I said laughing. "You look so cute!" He said as he gave me the picture back.

"Post it!" He said. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah!" he said. I posted it and he instantly gave it a like and commented. I laughed at his comment.

'This is baby Ally Hemmings, as a pumpkin!'

I laid down and he laid next to me. "Are you busy this Saturday?" he asked playing with his fingers. "No, does eating and watching movies count as busy?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head no.

"Then, no." I smiled. "Why?" I asked. "Maybe we could go out for a coffee?" He asked as he played with his thumbs. "Yeah sure." I answered and his face lit up. "Yay!" He smiled.

"This Saturday?" I asked. "What about Friday?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah better for me." I said. I yawned and stretched. "Good night Princess Daisy." he said as he kissed my forehead and lifted the cove for me and put me in.

I smiled. "Goodnight Luigi." I said as I turned to face the wall and fell asleep.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This was my second update today!
Short?
Sorry, kinda sleepy rn....
So yeah!

QOTC: If you could dress up with someone, who would it be? And what would you dress up like?

AOTC: Phil, and we'd dress up like lions!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙