End!

Calum's P.O.V

"I will." I told him. He smiled and I gave Ally my hand. She smiled and we were going to say our vows.

"I, Calum Thomas Hood, promise I will protect, love and treasure Allison Elizabeth Hemmings with my life." I said. She smiled.

"I, Allison Elizabeth Hemmings, promise I will love Calum Thomas Hood with my life." She said smiling and leaning in. We had a long kiss broken with claps.

I put her ring on her finger and she did the same and everyone clapped. Mum and Liz were crying together an Mali and Jc winked at us. I laughed and walked back out with her.

Ally's P.O.V

"See I told you that one day, and here we are." He whispered to me. I giggled and nodded. "You are now Allison Elizabeth Hood." He told me and I smiled.

Hood. At the party, all of our parents were sitting together and then it was time for a slow dance. I heard clapping and turned around. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. ED SHEERAN WAS AT MY WEDDING!

He started playing 'Thinking Out Loud' and me and Calum danced. His hands on my waist, my hand wrapped around his neck, and my head rested on his shoulder. After that Luke came over to us.

"May I?" He asked and Calum gave him my hand. He smiled and took it and we danced to 'Lego House' together. "I love you Ally. I'm so proud of you Ally. Now I know I should have never tried to keep you apart, I see how happy he makes you, and he is your baby's daddy so." Luke said causing both of us to laugh. After that Jc danced with me. He told me the same thing I told him.

After that Mikey came to me. "I always knew this day would come for Cally. But, before I met Bri, I always pictured you and me. But I knew you liked Calum and I didn't have a chance. Don't tell him lol." He said making me laugh.

Ash and me had a dance and he started talking about how Calum would never shut up about me. I laughed and Calum came back to me.

"I love you Ally, please never leave me, I wanna grow old with you." Calum whispered to me. I smiled. "I'll never leave you. I wanna be next to you 'til the day I die." I told him and he smiled and he was about to say something but I cut him off by smashing my lips on to his. He smiled into the kiss as his hands moved down my waist.

Then I danced with my dad. "I'm sorry for all the damage I caused to you guys, please forgive me." He said. "I love you daddy and of course I forgive you." I smiled at him. All my friends were here. One Direction, my Youtube friends, my family.... wait.

"Where are Chase and mum?" I asked panicking. We started looking for them and then the door opened dramatically. "I'm back bitches!" She yelled.

"Scarlet." I muttered. "That's right bitch. And I have your little precious son and your mwummy." Scarlet laughed. "What do you want?" Calum yelled at her. "Oh Calum, still as stupid huh?" She asked laughing.

"What?" Someone asked. "He was in my class years ago. The dumbass bad boy, thought he ruled that class. But he didn't. I remember Calum. I'll never forget." She said as as she pointed a gun at my mums head. "NO!" I cried.

"Get off of me dumbasses!" She yelled as two polices hand cuffed her. Me an Luke helped mum mad she cried. I got Chase and held him close to my chest. Little tears were coming down like rivers.

"THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF ME HOODS!" She yelled. Calum pulled me into his chest and kissed my head. "We're safe now baby." He told me. I wiped my tears and nodded. After the party we left to our Honey moon in Paris!

He was leaving for tour in 3 weeks. I didn't want him to leave but that is his job after all.
------------------------------------------

*Mikey's and Chase's birthday!*

"Happy birthday dear Chase, happy birthday dear Michael, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We all sang. "C'mon Chase! You can do this!" Mikey carried Chase so he could blow out the candles, but he couldn't.

Mikey blew them out for him and we laughed. "He's gonna be the best dad." Bri said rubbing her tummy. "No way! Babeeee!" Mikey squealed and picked her up.

Calum grabbed me and Chase and lead us to the kitchen. "Calum!" I giggled. He laughed. "Baby, I wanna make the best out I these three weeks." He told me and I smiled. "Of course what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Lay in bed with you and Chase." He told me and I laughed. "That sure is making the best out of 3 weeks." I teased. "Oh shut up. You'd do the same." He laughed. "Okay true." I confessed.
------------------------------------------

Chase was on my stomach and I was on Calum's chest. "M-w-uh-m-me!" Chase said slowly. Me and Calum looked at each other. "Chase!" We both said. He giggled and I picked him up.

"Omg Chase! His very first word Calum! Mummy!" I squealed. Chase is one of those quiet babies and he doesn't really talk much. But he said his first word!

"And I caught it on camera!" Calum smiled. "Wait what?" I asked. "Yep. I film all of our family moments. And caught you singing!" He smile proudly. "Gimme that!" I said trying to reach his phone.

"Hahah! No!" He said as he pressed the post button. "No!" I yelled, but it was too late. "I finally did it!" He squealed. I was mad at him and ignored him.

"Oh C'mon baby. You know you're a talented singer and you can't stay mad at me." He told me wanting to wrap his arms around me but I swatted them away. "You know I can." I said and turned the T.V. on.

Mel: OMG CHASE SAID HIS FIRST WORD!

Bri: THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE!

Ad: And you are very talented and OMG SO CUTE!!!!!

I laughed and responded.

Me: Lol, and thx <3

Me:  And ttyl! <3

"Calum stop. I'm mad at you. Leave me alone." I told him. He was trying to lay on my chest. "Please?" He asked. "Fine. I love you." I told him and he smirked as he laid on my chest.

"You have big boobs, you know?" He smirked. I started blushing furiously. "Um thanks?" I said. "You do." He smirked as he rubbed his was against them. "Oh stop it!" I laughed.

"Fine baby." He said as he stayed still and Chase crawled on to his lap.
-------------------------------------------

"Bye Calum!" I cried as I gave him one last hug and kiss. He was holding back tears as he gave Chase a kiss on the forehead and one on mine. Tears escaped my eyes an fell down my cheeks as they finally closed the plane door, I could barely hold it all inside.

I knew he wouldn't make the same mistake again. I loved him and I anted to go with him but had to stay because of Chase.

   My broken pieces, he pieced          
            them back together.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AND THE END!
I cried. I had the whole chapter written and it somehow deleted and I started crying. I thought I had published this part and then I found out I didn't....

Anyways....
TILOGY BLURB WILL BE UP IN 5 SECONDS (XD Get it?!)

I was thinking to title it 'Pieced Back Together' , but I don't think it makes sense with the plot.
You guys tell me in the next chapter. The actual book will be up Wednesday!

Btw, my fiend came up with the idea of kidnapping Chase and Liz!  She added more but too much...

An I'll be editing a lot. So much cringing will be made tonight! ....

QOTC: Favorite book out of the two?

AOTC: Broken
I think spelling and writing skills got better :)       

STAY BAD MY BAD BITCHES!
'TILL WEDNESDAY!!!
-💜