Waiting....

Calum's P.O.V

My phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Calum-" It was Luke he was crying into the phone. "Luke?" I asked. "Ally crashed, she's in the hospital right now." Luke cried chocking out his words. "What? I'll be there, what hospital?" I asked worried. "Sydney's Urgent Care." He cried.

(I do not live in Australia nor do I know any hospitals there, if you are Australian or know some hospitals there, comment below. Also, yeah I could've done research, but you know me, with my lazy ass)

I drove speeding past every other car just to get to the hospital. A police started chasing me. I groaned as I pulled over. "Yes officer?" I asked.

"You just sped past a red light, I'll have to give you a ticket young man." He said giving me a ticket. I sighed. "I really have to get somewhere right now, I'm in a rush, I'm sorry." I apologized. "I don't care." He said. "Okay bye." I said as I left.

I was getting closer and closer to the hospital my sweaty hands on the steering wheel. I parked my car and ran to the counter. "Hi, where is Allison Hemmings?" I asked the lady behind the counter. "Room 216, but only family members are permitted visiting." She said not looking up from her computer. "I'm her boyfriend, please let me in!" I begged. "I'm sorry sir, only family members." She said looking up.

"Okay." I said as I sighed and sat in a chair next to another guy since the others were taken. "Girlfriend?" He asked. I gave him a confused look

"Are you here for you girlfriend too?" He asked and I nodded. "What happened to yours?" I asked. "She's giving birth right now." He sighed.

"Oh, why aren't you with her?" I asked. "Her mum didn't let me..." He sighed a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I said. "No need to apologize, it's my fault anyways." He said as he wiped away a tear. "Her mum doesn't think I'm capable to raise and maintain the baby." He said.

"Sorry to hear that, is it a girl or a boy?" I asked hoping that would lighten the mood. "A boy." He smiled. "Aww, nice." I said and he nodded.

"What about you?" He asked me. "Oh, her car crashed and I think she unconscious, they don't let me in." I said holding back tears.

"Hope she's alright." He said giving me a sympathetic smile. We talked a lot. I found out his name was Brad, he is 19, he works at Starbucks and is currently in college. "Bradley Peterson?" A nurse called out.

He stood up and followed her into a room. I heard a baby crying. The baby must've been born. I sighed and started tapping my foot. I put my face in my hands crying. I couldn't hold it anymore.

I have been sitting here for 6 hours now. Growing more and more impatient. I stared out to space and fell asleep. "Sir, wake up." I heard.

"Hmm?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "You've been here 8 hours already, we recommend you go get some rest at home." A nurse said.

"I can't, the girl I loved and love is in there, I'm not leaving until I see she's okay." I argued. "You need to go home now, everyone's gone and so should you." She argued back.

"You don't understand! Please let me see her!" I begged. "Sir, just go home, we promise we'll call you when I get any news from her." She said kind of annoyed.

"I need to see her." I said quietly. "Okay, you can stay for one more hour and then you'll leave" She sighed.

"Thanks so much." I smiled. She smiled and the phone rang and she answered. Finally Luke came out. I stood up and walked over to him.

His eyes were bloodshot red, his hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes. "Luke, are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head no.

We sat down together. "She's in a deep coma, she can't wake up yet. I hate seeing her like this. Her face pale white, discolored lips, no smile on her face and unable to move." He sobbed. I gave him a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay." I said but I knew it wasn't.

"How long have you been here?" He asked. "Almost 9 hours..." I sighed. "You should go home now." He said.

"Not until I see her." I said. "No really, go get some rest, I'll call you later when she wakes up." He said. "Trust me, I just had an argument with a nurse about this and she gave up on trying to make me leave." I said.

"Really Calum, just go home, your mum is probably worried." he said. "I'll text her and tell her I'm here, I'm not leaving." I argued. He nodded sadly.

"Mr. Hemmings?" A nurse called out. Luke patted my back and stood up.

"Your mum said you should go home, she'll stay here with Allison." The nurse said. "Tell her I'm not leaving." Luke argued. The nurse sighed and left.

Luke came over and sat beside me. I saw Brad come out with. "Calum, come here." He said. I walked over to him. "My baby was born." He smiled. "Can I see him?" I asked and he nodded.

I told Luke to wait for a little and he nodded. "This is Aiden Calum Peterson." He said. "Calum?" I asked shocked. "You were here when nobody else was, I want my child to have a nice name like a nice guy." he smiled.

I smiled back an looked over at the baby. He had brown eyes and a little brown strand of hair poking out of his little head.

He was so cute sleeping. "I wish the best for him and your family." I said and he smiled. "I hope your girlfriend wakes up and hope we bump into each other in the future." he smiled.

"I hope so too." I said. We said our goodbyes and I walked back into the waiting room. I found Luke sleeping almost falling out of the chair.

I decided to let him sleep. Who knows how much rest he would get the rest of this day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aww, poor Luke and Calum.
Will Ally wake up?
Or is this this her goodbye to the world?

QOTC: If you could listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

AOTC: Pillowtalk.....I basically listen to it like 3 times a day...

Stay bad my bad bitches!

-💙