Fetus.....

Ally's P.O.V

"We could've won too. We just let you win." Luke said. There's sour loser Luke...
"Yeah right!" Me and Calum said at the same time.

They rolled their eyes and got out of the pool. I was still on Calum's shoulders. "So." He said smirking. "Oh shut up!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck for balance.

He pretended to fall. "Calum!" I screamed and he laughed. "Yes?" He asked innocently. I lightly slapped him across the head. "Oww!" He whined. "I hope that blonde highlight stays forever, makes you look hot." I said and he grinned.

"Thank you very much, but I'm always hot." He said rolling his eyes playfully. "Oh yeah? Come with me." I said as we both got out the pool. He was still shirtless and it was so hard to look away. He followed me up to my room and I wrapped myself in a towel and gave him one too.

"The hot Calum Hood" I said laughing showing him this picture:

"Why the fuck do you have this?" He blushed and took my phone. I started laughing. "I hate the exsitence of this." He mumbled still blushing. This just caused me to laugh more. "Oh Calum!" I said as I calmed myself down. "I'll just go ask Luke for one of your fetus pictures!" He challenged me. I raised an eyebrow.

He smirked. "Unlike you, my fetus pictures are terrible!" I said. "I mean look at this cutie!" I said giggling pointing at my phone. He blushed.

"Again, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THIS?!?!?" He asked

"Again, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THIS?!?!?" He asked. I giggled and shrugged. "The internet is a magical place." I said as we both laughed. "I should probably change and so should you. Why don't you go ask Luke for some clothes?" I suggested and he nodded as he left.

I got into a much comftier clothes after my nice warm shower:

I walked downstairs to find the guys on their phones and they all looked worried

I walked downstairs to find the guys on their phones and they all looked worried. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I got all their attention. "Nothing." Mikey said quickly and I knew he was lying. I sat down next to him and snatched his phone. "@5sos_are_life: @AllyHemmings you should just kill yourself!" I read aloud and I looked down, hurt.

I fought back my tears. "No Ally. Our fans love you a lot. Have you seen your fan accounts? All their nice tweets about you? They love you!" Luke said wrapping his arms around me. He handed me his phone and showed me a fan account that had many tweets to me.
@Ally_Hemmings_is_amzayn: @AllyHemmings don't listen to those haters! They're just jealous they aren't you! You are my idol, I really hope that when you need some one to talk to you'll DM me! Xx Oh and also, you and Calum make the best couple! #Cally

I smiled. She's probably right. Maybe I should just not listen to the haters and ignore them. "See? They love you and forget the haters!" Ash said smiling. I smiled back. "Haha! Have you seen Cally fan accounts?" Mikey said laughing. "That's weird!" Luke said laughing along with everyone else. "Wanna watch a movie?" Luke asked and we all agreed.

"I wanna watch Despicable Me 2!" Luke said begging like a little kid. We all laughed. "Fine Lucas." I said putting on the movie and sitting in between Mikey amd Calum. "Hey!" Luke said squeezing between me and Mikey. "My new name is Kevin!" He squealed.

"Okay Kevin." I giggled. "I'm Stewart!" Calum said laughing. "And I'm Bob." Mikey piped in. "And I'm Gru, and together we're the Minions and Gru!" Ash said making me burst out laughing. "And I'm Agnes!" I said joining in.

"Is this annoying?" I asked clicking my tounge and patting my cheeks. They all laughed and we watched movies and I fell asleep. I felt some arms carry me. "Luke?" I asked slowly opening  my eyes. "No it's me Mikey." He laughed. I smiled and buried my face in his chest.

He tucked me in bed. He sat next to me on my bed. "Hey. I know you're probably sleeping but I need you to promise me you'll be strong and smile through anything that happens tomorrow. No matter what." He said twirling some of my hair around his finger.

"I promise." I said sleepily. He jumped. Before he left he kissed my forehead and closed the door. All night his words were flying in my head.

I need you to promise me you'll be strong and smile through anything that happens tomorrow. No matter what....

I wonder what that could've been about....
I woke up and looked around. Yep. Still in my room. I had a dream that I went on a adventure with the Minions. Weird dream but it was cute and cool at the same time! The guys were little purple minions and it was so cute! Yes I'm weird....

I yawned and stretched. "Good Morning hun." My mum said coming in. I rubbed my eyes and smiled at her. "Hey mum" I smiled. "We need to have a little talk." She said serious as she sat down next to me.
~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*
Short? No? Yes?
Next chapter will be up soon! I was thinking about having days I'll update but then I know and yiu guys know that I won't keep that promise! Sorry!

QOTC: Favorite fetus 5sos member?

AOTC: Mines is Mikey! His fringe was on point and he was just so...AKCNJWKSBDKSNXN!
-💙