FINALLY!!!!!

June 17, 2015
Reminder: Chase is 8 months

Ally's P.O.V

My alarm clock was set at 8am. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Simm-" I cut my alarm clock and I stretched. Today was my dream day. Everything had to be perfect. I liked next to me and Chase was sleeping. I smiled and went to sleep again and woke up at 10.

I woke up to hear Chase crying. I sighed and sat up. "Good morning baby. How's my #1?" I asked and he laughed. I gave him my phone and he started watching Frozen.

I laughed and knocked on Luke's door. "Hey shorty." He said groggily. "Hey, could you watch Chase for a minute? Gotta take a shower." I said and he ran to my room. I laughed. When I went back in, Chase was on Luke's lap and they were snuggled up watching Frozen.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Luke sang to Chase. I laughed and got my stuff out of my drawers and turned on the water. I washed my hair 5 times and put loads of conditioner on to make it soft and silky.

I washed my body and shaved my legs. I put on my undergarments and some shorts and my white tank top. I dried my hair and tied it up in a bun. My wedding wasn't until 6 so I had plenty of time to..... Um... Do important stuff...

I walked back out to find Luke and Chase hiding beneath my covers. I laughed and sat on Luke's foot. "Owwww!" He whined and I got off. "Ha!" I said and he pouted. "Chase, your mummy is mean!" Luke said.

I laughed and snuggled with them to watch the movie. "Let it goooooo!" Me and Luke sang loudly together causing Chase to give us a weird face like saying 'Please stop!'

I think we woke mum up, because she came in and we hid beneath the covers. "I wonder where my two little Elsa's are." Mum said and I like the childish bitch I am, let out a giggle.

"Found ya!" Mum said as she tickled both of us. "Please.....st....stop!" We both said out of breath. Chase laughed and his cute little laugh gave me the most happiness in the world.

"Get up!" My mum told me. I groaned and got up. "Silvia said she'll be right over at 1:30." She told me. "It's just 1pm- Omg!" I said as I ran around. Silvia was going to do my hair and my make up.

I made my bed and tried cleaning my room a little when there was a knock in the door. Mum opened it and I heard Silvia's sweet voice. Luke took Chase to his room and left my phone on my bed. I picked it up and put it on my nightstand.

"Ally!" Silvia came in ad gave me a hug. She's 20 and one of my best friends. I hugged her back and then she looked at me. "Lets start off with your make up and then Mel, Ad and Bri will come over to put your dress on and then I'll do your hair. Sound like a plan?" She asked and I nodded.

She's always so perfect, neat and organized. We talked about stuff while she did my make up.
"No way! He proposed at the place you had your first date?! Omg! That's so cute!" She squealed and I nodded.

"And Chase is soooooo cute! He has Calum's hair, your eyes an your nose an Calum's baby lips!" She squealed. "Yeah. He's just so cute and my whole life." I said.

"And he knows how to crawl, and he can almost walk," I told her. "But he still falls." I laughed a little.

*Flash Back*

"C'mon Chase! You can do it!" Me and Calum stood facing each other and Chase was trying to walk to me. He got up once again an tried walking but fell. Calum picked helped him up. "One last time."

"By Ariana Grande. But it on iTunes." I said and Calum glared at me. "Not the moment Ally." He told me and I nodded. "Sorry?" I asked and he nodded as Chase stood up again.

He couldn't and gave up and instead crawled to me. I laughed and he sat on my lap. "At least he tried." I told Calum, who wrapped his arms around us 2 and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Cal-Pal stop!" I told him. He was leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down my neck. "Whyyyyyy?" He whined. "Because Chase is here." I told him sternly. "Can we take it upstairs?" He asked smirking.

"I think one kid is enough." I laughed and he nodded. "There's always a c-"
"Shut up." I told him and he gave me a kiss in the cheek.
*Flash Back Ended*

I told Silvia all about it and she laughed. "Wow. He seems desperate." He laughed. "He is. Anytime I said we could watch Netflix, he always added 'And Chill'. He was desperate as fuck." I laughed. "Haha. This is why I'm single AF." She laughed.

"I still don't get it. How can no guy pay attention to a girl like you Sil. You're beautiful, funny, and have a great personality." I told her as she finished. "Actually, there is this guy named Jack. He is really cute and actually pays attention to me and took me out on a date about a week ago." She blushed.

"Awww! Jalvia!" I said. "This is why I don't tell you Allison." She said laughing and Melanie, Ad and Bri came in. They helped me put my dress on and then Silvia curled my hair and put it up in a bun with a braid around it. (Tried to find a pic, but couldn't!)

My curls to my waist and I looked in the mirror. "You look so pretty!" They all said. I blushed. "Is that you Ally? Ally as in my sister?!" Luke came in and they all nodded. "No way! You look so beautiful! And Mel you look hot." He complimented and we both blushed.

"You all look so hot!" He said. I slapped his arm and he whined. "Okay fine." He pouted. "Go get dressed! It's already 4!" I told him and he ran to his room. He was wearing a leather jacket, a flannel shirt and some all black boots and his hair not that quiffed.
---------------------------------------------

When we got to the beach, everything was just magical. There were fairy lights, petals, candles, white chairs and a canopy. I smiled and Luke linked his arms with mine. "Andrew said he wanted me to take you." He smiled as his voice cracked.

I smiled. "Don't make me cry Luke." I told him, not wanting to ruin my make up. "I won't." He smiled as the music began. Luke handed me to Calum who was smiling. "I'm trusting you Calum Thomas Hood. Take care of my princess." Luke said his voice cracking again.

"I will." Calum smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The last chapter is next!
Omg! Thanks for all the support everyone! I love you guys! This book wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you awesome people!

Thanks for all the reads, votes, comments! Everything! The next book will be up in probably 2 days, but if I can't wait, it'll be up sooner! Btw, this was the 3rd update of today for the missed days!

QOTC: Where would you like to get married?
Forest?
Beach?
Any special place?
Outside?

AOTC: Blue Neighborhood!
Nah Jk but the beach would be awesome!

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜