You Finally Grew The Balls

*April 14* ^This just spoils the whole chapter.....

Ally's P.O.V

"Calum! Get off of me!" I tried pushing him off but he was stronger than me. He giggled and stayed on top of me. "Calum!" I screamed, he still didn't get off. I sighed and tried to use my phone. "Thats exactly what I didn't want you to do." Calum sighed getting off of me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. (When you..... yeah I'll stop.) "I want a 'No Electronics Day' today." He said pouting. "Fine." I pouted an handed him my phone. "Yay!" He squealed and picked Chase up.

"You heard that baby, Mummy won't use her phone today!" Calum said to Chase and I laughed. Chase laughed too and me and Calum smiled. "Lets go to the beach!" Calum squealed. "Les go get away they say what- Yeah lets go." I said and he laughed.

I put on my leggings, got Cal and my shoes and I was heading to my car but Calum stopped me. "No electronics." He scolded me. "Fuck." I mumbled. Luckily the beach was only 20 minutes away. We finally got there and I put Cal down so he could run around and then I noticed it.

There was a huge heart with 'Calum+Ally' , roses, candles and Calum was down on one knee. I covered my mouth. "Allison Elizabeth Hemmings, make me the happiest guy in the world and will you marry me?" Calum asked opening a blue box revealing a shiny diamond ring.

Tears fell down my face. "Yes! Yes Calum!" I said as I jumped into his arms and he put the ring on my finger. After our moment, we sat in the middle of the heart with Chase on my lap and Cal on Calum's lap. I leaned on his shoulder as Chase played with my hair.

"I love you Ally, you know that right?" He asked me and I blushed. "But I love you more." I said as Chase's little blue eyes looked at both of us. I gave him a kiss on his nose an he smiled. "What about me?" Calum pouted. I laughed and smashed my lips on to his.

We laid together watching the sunset, little Chase fast asleep. "You know, I was really nervous to do this. I was scared and had to man up to do this." Calum said puffing out his chest making me laugh.

"Why would you be scared? We have a family now Calum. It would just be bitchy to say no." I said in duh tone. Calum gave me a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek. "You're right. But I was still scared." He admitted.

I laid between his legs. "Literally the only one that has not proposed is Luke." I laughed slightly. "But I bet you he would in..... give him a year." Calum assured me. "Fine, but I still say he has no balls to do that." I laughed.

He laughed with me and played with my hair. "Look! I finally did it!" He showed me his so called 'braid' he did with my hair, every piece out of it's place. He saw my face and then pouted. "Well, I tried." He said as he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"You didn't try hard dumbass!" I told him.

"It was just a little Out Of My Limit, and I'll Never Be this good again. So Kiss Me Kiss Me and give me that Green Light, 'cause you're my Good Girl and my Heart Break Girl. So Don't Stop, now that you're 18, we're taking the Long Way Home. Even though you're not Mrs All American, I always wanna be Beside You. You Look So Perfect since the day I met you. I never want to wake up with Amnesia, and if you were gone, I'd use everything, even a Voodoo Doll and I'd tell you Everything I Didn't Say. Without you I'm just a Social Casualty. And every night, I wonder How Did We End Up Here?" He smiled.

"That's the best thing I've ever heard! Okay listen to this one. It's not 5sos, it's Shawn Mendes." I told him and he smiled. "Okay, go on Shorty." He smiled.

"Now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing Stitches. I let my Imagination run free, but I kept it Running Low. You could at least Act Like You Love Me, instead of playing with my Strings. I remember all those Memories even though I was just a Kid In Love. I promised you you'll Never Be Alone, 'cause Something Big was gonna happen. You left me with the Aftertaste, making me want to breathe your Air, it got A Little Too Much and I Don't Even Know Your Name. But This Is What It Takes to drive me Crazy for you, so baby be The Life Of The Party" I said and he was amazed.

"Wow!" He said. "I know." I said sassily. "Shawn is a very talented guy and he is awesome!" Calum said smiling. "I know right! I need a Shawn in my life like ASAP!" I said causing both of us to laugh.

We sat in a silence but a peaceful good silence. We both sighed. "Don't you just miss when mostly nobody knew about him?" I asked an he nodded.

"Yeah." he said. "You know, I used to tell people he was my boyfriend and they believed me." I laughed blushing. He laughed. "Even when I was with you?" He asked.

"No. I showed them a pictures of us." I showed him a picture of me and him which was the only one I kept. It was me giving him a kiss on the cheek an he looked surprised.

He blushed. "Well." he said as took out his phone. "I showed people this." he said showing him a picture of him tricking me, he told me a kiss on the cheek but he turned so I 'accidentally' gave him a kiss on his lips.

We both laughed and you could hear our hearts beating in time. "You're all mine." He told me and I smiled. "All yours." I said and after 30 minutes we got up and walked back to my house, our hands intertwined.

When I got home I yelled loudly. "MUM! MUM! ME AND CALUM ARE ENGAGED!!!!!" I yelled. Something dropped. WHAT?!" She came to the door and I showed her my ring. "Honey!" She squealed and gave me a tight hug.

"Calum! You finally grew the balls!" Luke came in and held Chase and laughed. "Luke." Mum warned. "What?" He asked and mum rolled her eyes and admire my ring. "I'm so glad it's you Calum." She smiled at Calum.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What did you think about the mash ups? I am sorry again bc I didn't update like I usually do.
Also, we're changing Cal's name to Chocolate! Another weird thing..... I fell in love with a Disney movie......AGAIN! It was AMAZEBALLS!!!!! I loved it!
(I'm Childish AF and also bc of my brothers B-day, we went to see Zooropia and I literally loved it!)

The Trilogy is coming up soon! 4 parts left I think! So exciteeeeeed!
I hope you guys are too!!!!!!

QOTC: Favorite Mashup? The Shawn Mendes or the 5sos?

AOTC: 5sos (also pls remember this was April 2015, and no spoilers for SGFG! lol....)

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💜