Mikey and Bri's Wedding!

Hahahha writing this while walking at the park! lol...

Bri's P.O.V

Ad and Ash were really nice and stayed 2 days more to be at our wedding. After the wedding me and Mikey are going to dye out hair together. Our full head, you won't be able to see any brown hair on my head anymore.

We still haven't thought of a color yet. "Bri!" Ally snapped me out of my thoughts. "What- huh?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Put the damn dress on!" Melanie laughed. "Oh yeah." I smiled and put it on.

"You look beautiful Bri!" Ally smiled. "Yes. I told you so." Ad said proudly. We laughed and I took a shaky breath and my dad smiled. He had tears at the brim of his eyes. "My little Bambi." He smiled as he sniffled.

"Dad." I muttered as I blushed and the girls laughed. He smiled and we linked arms together and the music started playing. I smiled and walked and saw Mikey smiling as my dad gave him my hand. "Take care of my little Bambi." He smiled, his voice choking.

"Dad." I smiled. He went to sit with my mum, who waved at me and Mikey. My 12 year old brother Alex was smiling and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and Mikey laughed. "Bambi?" He whispered to me.

I sighed. "Alex called me that, because I played Bambi in a school play when I was 12." I said and blushing and he laughed. "Bambi Clifford. Perfect." He smirked. "Remind me, why am I getting married to you?" I asked laughing.

"Because, you love me, I'm your kitten, and because you love me." Mikey smiled cheekily."Yes, that." I smiled. After the wedding, we had our party and then went to a hair salon. "What color are we getting?" Mikey squealed. "I dunno." I answered honestly.

A guy with green hair came over to us. "Bambi meet Nick. He dyes my hair all the time. Nick meet Bri, my wife." Mikey smile proudly and I blushed and Nick smiled. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Clifford." He smiled. He lead us in and I thought of every color.

"Oooh! Got it!" I said and they both looked at me. "Purple!" I smiled. "And black!" Mikey added. "Sure, why not?" I said and Nick put me in a chair first and a towel around my neck.

When he finally finished, I washed it off and came back. "You can look now Mikey!" I squealed and he stared, mouth wide open. (I keep my mouth wide open! lol)

"You look hotttttttt!" He popped out the 't'. I blushed furiously and smiled. "My turn!" Mikey said as he got on the chair and spun around and Nick stopped him. "You gotta stop doing that every time." Nick laughed.

I watched as Nick did the same process he did on me, do on Mikey. When he finished I closed my eyes and arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to find some emerald green eyes.

"Omg Mikey! You look so sexy!" I said as I pecked his lips. "Don't I always?" He smirked. "True dat." I laughed. Even if he wasn't trying, he always looks good, even in the mornings.

"Congrats and bye! Hope to see you again!" Nick waved and we smile and got in Mikey's car. "Next destination, Mexico!" Mikey squealed. "W-what?" I asked. "We're going to Mexico as our honey moon babe!" Mikey squealed again.

"No way!" I screamed. "Hell yeah baby!" Mikey said. "I didn't pack or get my camera or-" He cut me off. "Done." He pointed to the back seats. Our suitcases and my camera bag were right there.

"Omg Mikey! I love you so much! ¡Te amo Mikey!" I said and he smiled. "Yo te amo más." He smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You know that moment when people stare at you bc you're walking and on your phone? Yeah... awkward....

What'd ya think? Next chapter is CCally's wedding. The moment we've all been waiting for since I started this shitty story!

QOTC: If you could dye your hit any color, what would it be?

AOTC: Aqua Blue

Stay bad my bad bitches!
-💙