Chapter 1

~A/N: so I see you're reading my book...well don't let me keep you, go on then.~

"Gigi I don't wanna go live with her." I growl out in annoyance.

"You, are a 17 year old girl Jaxon so act like one. -you know you have no choice...I have to go in to a home, If I could keep you, I would but I can't. You are lucky I can ride with you this far. This is America sweet heart so don't wonder" she warns seemingly going far off topic with her last sentence.

I raise my eyes brow at her questioningly, and she just chortled, causing me to do the same rolling my eyes at her antics.

The driver pulls up to the manor, that looks strikingly like a castle. I roll my eyes. 'waist of money.' I grumble under my breath.

I turn to my Gigi "GiGi, I'm going to miss you so very much" I say a frown curved my lips. I really will miss her, seeing she was the only mother figure I'd ever had truly. The love she has shown is unconditional just as mine will forever be for her, even as she parts waiting for me on the other side.

"Oh my dear child, you will be just fine. We will still do the video nonsense we did when you were in Australia. I know America is going to take some getting used to. I'm so sorry you even have to. I am glad that I can take a car with you" she chortled going off topic yet again.

Smiling brightly I hug her softly she hugs me back instantly giving me a peck on the cheek "I love you sweet heart."  Swallowling thickly I hold back broken pitiful tears that brim my eyes "I love you GiGi"  I reply blinking away the moisture.

I get out of the car quickly, afraid of I stay yo long the tears will betray me. Straightening my posture I quickly fix my black ripped to greasy faded skinny jeans, fix my torn favorite AC/DC loose sleeveless shirt with the sides cut out exsept for a strip at the bottom - I soon realize there isn't a point. Seeing im showing alot of skin as well as my sports bra. There's cuts and tears all over my shirt with grease and paint on it. Looking down at my beat up combat boots I roll my eyes why pretend like it matters. I pull my black hair in a high pony with my fringe brushing lightly on my cheeks framing my face. I'm wearing no make up what so ever because again no need to pretend it matters.

Sighing, I walk towards the house with my bag on my back, pulling my suit case.

I knock on the door and it opens almost immediately, I see my mothers surprised face "oh! I thought you were going to be here Friday" she says looking me up and down.

Supressing an eye roll simply arching one eye brow "uh it is Friday" I reply stoically. I really wish I could have gone elsewhere but I'll try and play nice for GiGi....try.

"Oh it is? Oh I must have lost track of time! Well, come in, come in. " she says with a small giggle yet it seems forced. I narrow my eyes at her as she turns around.

Walking in I let my eyes wonder curiously skimming over castle I will be living in I mean it's a fucking posh hostile if you ask me. With the theme of gold and cream. She seems to have stopped to glance back at me with a questioning stare. I quirk my eyebrow guestioningly.

She seems to realize she is staring as she seemingly shakes herself "Oh, where are the rest of your bags?" She asks looking over my shoulder confused.

I look at my one suit case and fix my pack humming I answer slowly "this is all I've got..."

she looks shocked for a moment, but nodes anyway.

She shrugs it away as she begins to walk, so I follow. we walk up the stairs, she stops at the second floor. we walk to the door, all the way at the end of the hall. She opens the door.

"Well this hear is your room...your grandma told us your favorite color, and your favorite things...um I didn't know how to do anything to it. so I let the boys decorate it. " she laughs nervously.

I walk in, my bed has dark gray sheets with a black throw over. gray and black striped pillows, a crimson red laptop on it. The walls where crimson red with black splattered all over it.

Two posters of cars, one being a 1967 impala and the other a 1967 fastback it had a girl in a bikini laying on the front. There's a black desk with a paint bucket next to it.

There's a sketch book on the desk, a car magazines the carpet was white with a black throw rug. there was an old vamp vintage black couch with textured wood framing.

I hear a"who" sound, I look to my right and on a side table was a barn owl, next to that was a young, but nice sized python.

My eyes widen in shock "what the hell..." Is all I can manage.

"if you hate it, we can change it. It's kinda dark and boy like. I'm sorry the guys did it al-" she rambles.

I stop her "it's perfect." I say breathless.

I hear her let out a sigh of relief "oh good..diner is at six. I'd come early." She says closing the door

I drop my bags, and look in the bathroom.

It's white with a huge tub and huge shower, a huge mirror.

I close the door I look in the closet and find a crap load of band Ts, skinny jeans and shorts.

I see all kinds of ankle boots, some high heels, some not. I see work boots, sneakers, combat boots and tank tops. I spot a few bikinis and swim shorts. "wow.. GiGi you told them alot.."

I unpack my crap and put my back pack on the bed I go over to the owl and it stars at me and I open the cage "as long as you only poop and piss outside you can do what you please but no running away please, I promise you will be in good hands," it flys out and goes out if the open window.

A few seconds later in comes back and lands on my shoulder I stroke it's feathers "what should I call you? Talon? Your a boy I see, yes Talon it is" the owl "who's" and flys to the couch and perches there.

I got to the python opening the cage. "same goes for you love. ill call you Vodka?"

She hisses I take her out if the cage and place her on my bed "Vodka it is, no eating each other I gotta get going for dinner"

grabbing paper and writing (loose snake and owl no trespass) and head to the door shutting it taping the sign to it.

I walk gracefully down the stairs and get to what looks like a dining room. I walk in and lean agents a wall to wait for who ever will be in here.

~A/N: I hoped you all loved it! I know there's spelling errors grammar errors and punctuation and what not I'm sorry I'm not a very good at editing lol so yeah. Vote and comment if you want! Till next time mates!