Emerald

I sit at a table reading my book.

"oh I know her shes the loner nerd that no one cares about and Brittany bullies" I hear a guy say in a curious tone I sigh.

I hear a deep growl and my head snaps up to see the beautiful girl shaking and glaring at the guy her jaw ticking when her muscles tighten when holds up his hands in a sign of serenader he steps back shocked and scared "woah! Woah! I didn't mean anything by that calm down..I'm sorry" he says his voice shaking slightly she jerks her head in the direction I'm in I watch curiously.

He turns to to me "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by what I said..I wasn't thinking. But I don't know your name" he says sincerely.

I glance over at the girl her body stops shaking She seems to take a few deep breaths frowning slightly confused I look back at the guy.

"It's okay I get it" I says shrugging I really don't mind.

She sat down next to the guy she put down the smashed apple in front of her my eyes widen slightly in shock "oops.." I hear her say to her self.

"Nice job Jax now you have nothing to eat" the guy says laughing at her.

I stair at them she smirks looking at the gut he looks at her a little scared "what are you th-" he stops when She snatched the apple from his hands and take a bite his mouth gaped I hold In a giggle.

She glances up at me I blush slightly when she sees me starring.

She looks up and our eyes connect he emerald green ones capturing me.

"Kato what do yah say we all ditch and get the hell out of heh and get some real food?" She says not breaking eye contact with me.

He smiles "oh hell yes!"

She gives me a look as if to ask me i smile softly and nod. Why not? I think to myself this will be interesting