Leave!

"What the hell are you doing so far out!? ” heath screams in my head,  as he runs next to e me.

"Leave me be heath." I respond.

"You can't keep running off like that." He demands.

I freeze pissed I shift,  continuous of the lack of clothing yet not caring" I didn't ask for your help,  or your protection.  I've made it pretty damn long by myself,  so don't think because im under your roof,  that im incapable of protecting my own.  I don't want you to look out for me;  and I sure as hell don't need you up my ass with demands!" I fume walking away.

Once I get to the house,  I open the door and im greeted with a very unfimliure smell I began to follow it.

"Tell her im working on it!" I hear a voice harshly whisper I can't pin it.

"Well she is getting impatient,  she has hunters of all kinds in the forest,  her worriers scouting.  She is not going to take to this lightly. You must hurry.  I'll lie for you but you must get her out in the open soon." The person urged.

Then they are bother gone. I walk to the place they where at and sniff but there isn't even a trace of the scent.

"Mmm whatcha doing?" Kato sings.

I jump and turn around smacking his arm "ass! Don't sneak around!" I grumble.

He chuckles "says the one slithering around in the dark with nothing but the moon light shining in the windows." He sticks his tongue out at me.

I roll my eye "well it's the only drama free time I get to myself." I sigh

"I've missed you Jax it's like your here but you're not...i miss you. That rosebella chick was looking for you by the way, she way freaked." He speaks quickly as if I'm going to take off.

"I see if I can find her tomorrow. I've missed you to Kato....you don't have to be so timid I'm not going to take off..." I grown.

"you just never know these days.." he sounds sad..so sad.

"What are you not telling me?" I squint my eyes at him.

"Nothing, I gotta get going..seeyah!" He bables and runs off.

"quae in tenebris et mortis" (what are you up to darkest death?) Timor says poping up behind me.

"Oh Timor..nothing good." I smirk and walk away.

~

"Did you sleep?"  Brittany questions a bit of bitterness staining her voice.

I sigh"no I did not. I've just been watching the sky." I look over my shoulder at her.

She gets off the bed,  and walks to me.  She takes a deep breath,  seemingly trying to calm herself before she speaks.

"Where did you go?  When you left me.. Alone." She strains.

"To talk to someone,  to get answers.  I didn't want to put you in any harm." I turn around facing her.

"I wouldn't have come if I wanted to stay safe.  I came to help you and you shut me out.  You left me alone." She is starting to get angry.

"I couldn't have them seeing you Brit.. You needed to stay safe.  Where I went was dangerous,  one look and you would have been another target on they're to kill list." I say keeping my voice even.

"So you are saying im weak?  That I can't handle myself?  Are you ashamed of me?  What the hell did you hide me and abandon me for!?" She's yelling now.

"I didn't want them knowing that I had a weakness okay!  I didn't want to lose anyone else.  I couldn't put you in harms way willingly... If anything happened to you... I couldn't li-” I started angry but that anger quickly turned in to a lonely,  broken,  sadness.

Brittany cuts me off with a kiss but quickly pulls away. 

"Im not going anywhere.  Im okay im safe alright...  Im sorry I wasn't thinking." She layed  hand on my cheek caressing my cheek with her thumb.

~

"Can we talk?" I hear Emile say from behind me.

"No,  we can not mother. " I spat the words like it was poison in my mouth.

I move to walk away and she grabs my arm.  A growl erupts from my chest.

"Get you hand off of me now before I removed it." I hiss.

She doesn't listen my rage begins  to burn my body aches me eyes flash and just about when I am going to rip her apart... Never fear Timor is here..

He touches me and we spear in the combat room. I roll my eyes.

"You always appear at the most annoying times.." I grumble my anger vanishing.

"Time to train. Your break is over." He says in his usual emotionless voice.

"Well let's get on with it then." I huff.

And we fight.

~

"Why are you sad?" Rain questions.

I look at her raising an eye brow"what make you think im sad?"

"I know sadness when I see it. And you my dear are painted with it. Now why?" She speaks softly yet still sounding strong so how.

"Alot.  Everyone wants to solve my problems.. They are mine to solve.  My burdens to bear.  My trials.  My danger. No one needs to fight for me.  No one needs to get hurt." I sigh shaking my head feeling my throat tighten as I force the tears down.

"No one should be alone in anything, no matter who caused it. Your problems become everyone's,  because they care about you.  Not because you put them in harms way.  But because they put there selves there to protect you, its loyalty not pity not obligation its love. Let them help." She pats my shoulder leaving me speechless.

"That was deep... But so true." Kato popped  around the corner and smirked playfully at me.

I snicker and roll my eyes patting the seat next to me.
~

I decided to watch a movie but bumped in to rain instead.  I grab the remote and turn on inspector gadget.

"I love this movie!" Kato cheers.

"Can I watch?" Brit asks.

I smile"of course you can"

When the movie ends and we dry the tears from laughing Kato rambles on about the movie.

"Go go gadget rocket shoes!" He yells.

I smile Brittany giggles.

"Ugh I wanna be a robot!" He whines.

"And I wanna be a unicorn.  Guess we gotta keep dreaming." I wink at him and smile.

"Hey,  um guys..  can I talk to my sister?" Axel asks hesitantly as he walks in.

My happiness disappears just like that,  replaced with a stoney scowl "no,  go away. " I hiss angry.

"But l-"

"Leave!"

A/n:  Im going to go clean up this book while I work on the next chapter thanks loves for the sweet comments!❤ don't  forget to vote!