Darkness

*Keith's pov*

I feel myself begin to wake up, out of habit I sniff the air. my eyes snap open as Jaxon's strong sent fills my nose I turn my head and come face to face with her sleeping face.

She is of corse as far away from me as the bed will possibly let her go. I feel the sudden urge to make sure she's okay check for wounds and scratches but I keep to myself.

I wouldn't usually do something like this but I have to....i reach forward gently putting my finger tips agents her temple softly running my hand down to her jaw.

I feel like it's my job to protect her I mean I dosnt feel anything for her I just need her safe.

She stirs in her sleep she starts to mumble something in her sleep it sounds like she mumbling "don't" over and over again.

Suddenly her hand snaps up grabbing my hand bruiseingly tight I hiss in pain.

It's almost impossible for how tight she is holding her eyes snap open but they are empty as of she is still sleeping or if she where dead her eyes start to turn black as if her pupils where taking over her eyes.

She starts to mumble again but it sounds like Latin? "adiuva me, obsecro, nisi me ..." Her voice sounding a hint demented but pleading like she is holding something back.

Her eyes close and her hand goes limp. I pull my hand away rubbing on my wrist.

I get off of the bed and I silently walk through the door shutting it tightly, I walk to the library finding the translation book looking for the word she said.

She said "adiuva me, obsecro, nisi me ..." I quickly find it the words and write them down and I read it and what it says disturbs me "help me please help me" what could this mean why did her eyes go black.

I start bringing out prophecy books and Latin myths searching trough them page by page.

I go to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee black and quickly make my way back to my office locking the door behind me.

*Jaxons pov*

Gasping out words and shooting up out of the bed I franticly look around the room finding it empty "it was only a dream" I mumble running my hands down my face groaning.

What do these stupid terrifying dreams mean..

Sighing I get out of bed and walk to my closet grabbing my black shorts with white crosses all over them I slip them on and my tight long sleeve white shirt with holes where my shoulder shows and a black cross in the middle I slip on my white combat boots with black crack and worn texture all over, I put on my normal make up black eye liner and mascara I brush my hair.

I grab my phone and leave my room following the smell of food not enjoying the smell just simply blindly lifelessly following it.

Something about that voice last night.. it's like I've heard it before

"Jaxon?!"

I look up at the sound of my name to see Kato hurrying towards me as he gets closer I walk backwards whispering 'don't please, don't touch me' but he keeps going as if I said nothing.

I back up so much that I slam in to the wall he is still coming my breathing speeds up what in the bloody hell is wrong with me.

My eyes start to sting and I feel the wall crying from the pressure I'm putting on it.

Someone steps in front of me "Kato I think you should get to school."

"Bu-" he starts but the man in front of me barks out "school Kato"

"Yes sir" I hear Kato mumble walking away.

The man turns around and backs away looking down at me with out a word I meet his gaze questioningly feeling my panicky state fade away as his eyes glow slightly yet my eyes are still stinging.

"Come with me, please" he says gently yet keeping his face void of emotion he walks away and I easily follow feeling I can trust him something I don't feel often.

I follow behind him, a safe distance not fully devoting my trust in this mystery man. We end up at the door of Keith's study... again, I stand a few feet away. he glances over at me while he turns the knob on the door.

Opening it he steps in greeting an unexpected sounding Keith. "hello Timor Mortis"

I walk in and whisper 'fear death' Keith's head whips in my direction while Timor's does not.

"You know Latin? yes that is what my name is." he says emotionlessly having a slight smooth accent that I had not heard when he spoke before.

"No, I don't. or I don't remember learning it.." I half whisper half mumble out my words.

Keith looks slightly shaken as he looks back to Timor "Why are you here?"

"Well friend your step daughter called me..so I came" he says sounding soldier like but also curious.

"But I didn't" I deny.

He looks me straight in the eyes "you whispered 'adiuva me .. generat mortem, ut me nico' when you awoke"

Right away I know the words he spoke. I whispered, 'help me.. bring forth death, to gide me' why would I say that?

My mind flashes back to this morning.. I did, I said I remember now. "I did." I say shocked.

Timor glances at a mirror to my right and I look at it to see my eyes burning a mixture of red, black and purple my eyes widen slightly. he sneaks slowly. "Pulchra es novis tenebris" (you Cary beautiful darkness)

A/N: till next time ✌️