Mate

*Jaxon's Pov*

I pull in seeing all these nice new cars and I roll my eyes pulling in to a parking space at the back everyone stairs at my car I turn it off and get out grabbing my backpack and putting my keys in it I put my arms through the holes I plug my head phones in to my phone and turn up my music walking towards the school eyes glancing at me.

Chalk outline comes on in my ears when I walk through the door putting some attitude in my walk.

I get to the office I believe it's called and walk in going to the counter I see a bimbo I inwardly roll my eyes oh joy

Miss fake boobs small shirt looks up at me with an annoyed grimace that made her look uglier "what do you want?" She sneered

Rising my eye brown I smirk "you baby girl, I want you." I say making sure my australian accent was thick.

She looks at me shocked yet lust flashes through her eyes I hold back a laugh "oh uh you m-must be the n-new g-girl? Jaxon Joan Blackrose?" She stutters out

I keep my smirk on my lips and nod she hands me my papers I grab them making sure my hand grazes hers "thanks love." I say walking away.

I find my locker and open it seeing that all my books are there I grab my science book and close my locker

I hear books smash to the ground and my head snaps up at the sound I see a girl small fragile looking girl that looks about 16 a year younger then me her dark head hair in a pony tail she is on the ground picking up her books and three girls and two guys standing in front of her I see one of them being Brittany I walk over "what's wrong nerd? Wanna go cry in the bathroom again? Or get fat even more fat? Wonder if you have some cuts?" Brittany says.

I get closer an intoxicating smell inters my nose and something inside of me freaks 'mine.' My she wolf purrs in my head 'mate, help her' she growls at me a small growl makes it's way out of my chest as that knock her in to the lockers and pull on her hair saying horrible things, my body starts to shake.

Once I'm there I stand in front of the girl I look right in to Brittany's eyes I feel my own beginning to glow dark but I push it back Brittany is a wolf..I can smell it on everyone in that house I live in I guess they knew I'd figure out about the pack on my own "why don't you and you little dream team run off and go pick on someone your own size," i say with venom in my worlds truly pissed that she would hurt my mate "because right now you look like sorry excuses for our kind, and i would love to except your fight if yah challenge me" look at all of them they look at my eyes I feel myself shaking and a low growl building in my chest.

They all back up and run off I close my eyes my fists loosen and I take a deep breath focusing on the beautiful srnt of my mate the smell of a rainy forest with blooming roses and lavender.

Turning around I look down to see her gathering her books I kneel down and give her the last one.

She looks up at me and freezes surprise on her face she stands up and looks me up and down she's so checking me out which makes my wolf excited.

Her amber eyes stair at me with curiosity and interest awe but I also see a small broken girl In pain but i smell no physical wounds old of new it must be emotional pain I frown my wolf whimpers.

"Um thank you for that" she says her voice like music a soft gentle hum and I want to hear it again so bad.

I look at her full pink lips so kissable her perfect heart shaped face with olive fair skin flawless her nerd like big glasses make her look so innocent she is wearing a very loose pink shirt that says they hate me cause I'm smart I chuckle at that she is also wearing blue jean skinnys on her slim toned legs and dancer butt causing me to lick my lips and some black vans her nails painted black I look back to her face she has a on eyeliner and lip gloss and that's it.

I see a small blush settle on her cheeks making her look even cuter "I gotta get to class" she says quickly and scurries away I watch her with a small smile.

Later I get to my class late because my GiGi called to see how my first day of school is and I told her it has yet to start and she just kept talking she hates her home and blah blah but I loved listening to that sweet old lady she could sometimes be so wise but then her old lady comes out.

The bell had rang over ten minutes ago.

I get to my class and open the door walking in the teacher glares at me I hold back a smirk "sorry, I got lost.." I say in a bored tone

She sighs "I don't tolerate tardiness, you must be miss blackrose. Well take a seat" I simply just nod and face the class all eyes on me a few boys clearing seats in front of them or beside them I look over and see the girl that Brittany was bullying my mate, she quickly looks down at her book causing me to inwardly chuckle I keep my face blank and I sit in the seat in front of her.

I feel her eyes on me making my whole body tingle.

The person in front of me puts a note on my table he looks like a jock slash jerk 'give this to the nerd behind you' then he turns back around I open it, it says
>hi I've always though you where so pretty, meet me later after school by the big tree ill be waiting< I feel a growl build in my throat but I hold it in I crumple the paper this is a set up I feel it...but what if it's not and it's someone she likes... I don't want her to be unhappy by my doing.

Maybe ill ask her later.

Through out the whole class I was thinking of what I might say to her...

I don't think I will.