She is..

My head quickly snaps in that direction to see a man with dirty blond hair blue eyes with red lines in them he is build well and tall about 6'3 soft curious expression on his face yet he is stiff and ready to fight if needed.

I let out a small warning growl as his smell hits my nose.

"Mmm you must be the new daughter everyone speaks of, I am not going to hurt you. Your mother and father must have failed to let you know about us...you are quiet a beautiful wolf, I've never seen one like you before."

I want to say something I give a huff and shift back as my bones lock in to place and I'm on two feet again my cloths in tact making him look at me shocked.

"How..?" I smirk at his question.

"That's for me tah know..and I guess you tah find out. So now tell me why are we sharing territory freely with blo...uh vampires?" I ask raising an eye brow.

He smiles but I have to admit this blood demon is on the sexy side "that will be for you father to tell you, I am not at liberty to tell you Jaxon.." He says with a sigh

"He's not my father. But I will ask him about it. Rosabella lives here right?"

I ask looking straight in his eyes

He nods "she dose." He looks at me questioningly

I nod "you better not hurt her or you will all be in emince pain" I say seriously as I turn to walk away

"She is different is she not?" She asks but it sounds like he is warning me

I nod "she is.." I say running it to the forest.

~A/N: I can easily make them longer is you would like just talk to me guys.. Till next time mates~