Don't/My Baby

A/N: hey guys I was reading through the book trying to think of stuff and I noticed it was missing this chapter!! SORRY!

Chapter2: Don't

People began to come in, when I say people I mean every freakin room in this house must have been filld.

I mean the house was four stories with over 500 rooms, I watch as they all come in and sit.

I see my mother come in, with I'm guessing her husband. They stand side by side his arm around her waist in a protective loving way, yet possessive. I roll my eyes she looks happy enough..

He is buff, his skin tan, eyes brown, hair brown as well.. wow he is not hard on the eyes.

I sit down at the last seat, I begin to eat getting many stairs from people.

People begin to talk, I just finish my food and then stand to leave when suddenly.

"Everyone Quiet down!" my mothers husband says with authority and the room goes silent.

My mother looks at me and gestures me over I sigh and walk to her and stand beside her, her husband gives me a gentle smile his name is Keith I think.

I keep my face emotionless and look away "okay, now that you are listening. This girl hear, needs to be treated with respect. She is my step daughter and she will be staying with us from here on out so no slip ups go-"

I interrupt " sir I respectfully ask you to not call me your daughter , and that you let me earn my own respect.." I say sincerely.

Hating to be given things freely, I look him straight in the eye with determination.

A smile spreads across his face he nods "if that's what you want." He says with a hint of something in his voice.

Nodding in reply "it is, may I be excused" I ask they both nod and I walk away.

Walking upstairs I pass the room right next to mine to see it partially open, I hear noise inside moaning and giggling. I roll my eyes.

"that would be my brother, with his slut" I hear a bubbly soft voice say.

I look over to the room across from mine, I see a very beautiful girl she has dark honey blond hair, and vivid blue eyes her full lips stretched in to a soft smile showing her perfect teeth.

Her hair is in a side braid showing her high cheek bones and slender face she looks to be about 5'3.

She is wearing pink skinny jeans, a white shirt with a cat on it, and white pumps on her feet making her look slightly taller yet still short to my 5'9 height.

I look away from her "Nothing I haven't heard before.." I say walking over to my door and open it.

"I'm Brittany by the way, you.. you must be the new family member they have been talking about" she says curiously.

Still having my back to her I mumble "they're not my family" opening the door fully I walk in and close it behind me.

"what the hell.."

~~~~

Chapter 3: My Baby

I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling singing softly as my snake wraps around my body slowly and my owl perches on the bed post.

"I've only ever gotten along with animals..it's sad really, talon why don't you fly off and explore, come back later for sleep." I mutter.

" Vodka you can stay if you want, or go. The choice is yours, as it is for you Talon but I'm going to shower and sleep" Talon flys off and vodka unwraps herself with a simple hiss and she slithers off my bed.