Beautiful.

Rosabella's Pov when she first met
Jaxon.*

I wake up to Darling by eyes set to kill blasting though my speakers I sigh.

~~~

I walk to school and quickly feel that something was different I walk to my locker and get out my things I begin to walk down the hall when my papers and books are slapped out of my hand and I'm pushed in to the lockers and I shrink down to the floor I look up to see Brittany yelling at me calling me names pulling on my hair but I block everything out..

Suddenly a tall athletic hard rocker punk looking bad ace stands infront of me she starts to tell Brittany and he friends off "why don't you and you little dream team run off and go pick on someone your own size because right not you look like sorry excuses for our kind, and i would love to except you fight if yah challenge me" they bow there head and look at her in fear as she speaks with authority and anger they scurried away scared. Our kind? I think to myself

I pick up my stuff and a small soft looking hand gives my mo last book I look up at her and In socked and in awe of what I see.

Beautiful.

That was the word I use to describe the dark angel in front of me I stand up my eyes travail over her body she is wearing knee high high heel boots that mad her long legs look sexy she had on a tight long sleeve black band t with Valerie on it faded ripped up faded jean shorts tingles rippled though my body looking at her beautiful body her best was big for how athletic her build was.. I see a tattoo on her neck making me wonder if she has more on her body the one on her neck says forever afraid I'm beautiful cursive letters but it was in Italian.. Hmm.

"Um...thank you for that.." I say blushing when I realize she saw me checking her out.

I blush deeper when I see her checking me out my eyes connect with her deep vivid emerald green eyes with glowing specks in them it's truly beautiful.

"I-I gotta get to class" I say shyly and scurried away.

I make it to class right before the bell rings ten minutes or so later the door to the class opens but I keep my head in my book.

"I don't tolerate tardiness.." I stopped listening after that until she spoke

"I'm new here I got lost" the beautiful Astrailian husky rough yet soothing voice.

I look at her when she turns towards me I quickly look away down in to my book I hear her chuckle causing me to blush.

When she sits down i can't help but look up and stair at her beautiful black hair longingly I just want to run my han...what the hell shut up Rosabella you like boys..boys yes.

I look back down at my book trying hard not to look up.