Letter

*back to Jaxon's Pov*

I walk to the bed and put Talon on the bed frame picking up the envelope and open it.

✉ Dear Jaxon,

I wasn't sure if I would be able to speak to you about this so I put it in a letter..
We are going to the potente clans house tonight at midnight and I want you to come.
I know at this moment you are probably fuming but you need this.

so please get on nice cloths and we will meet you down stairs at 11:45.

If you are not down by then I will be sending my pack to get you.. So please come willingly.

Keith.📃

My wolf and I let out a growl of frustration.

{he can not make us go!} my wolf growls in my head.

"Oh yes he can" I sigh replying to my wolf she growls and huffs but other wise stays quiet.

At 10:00 I begin to get ready.

I walk in to my closet I grab my black lace dress with lace sleeves the dress reaches a little above half thigh, I slip it on with a sigh.

I go to my bathroom and wash my face I putt on a light bit of dark gray eye shadow and I put on a good some of eye liner and wing it up and put on maroon lipstick glossing it up with clear gloss I curl my hair in to big ringlets and let is fall around my face I walk out of my bathroom and go to my closet and grab beat up combat boots and put them on and look at myself in my full length merrier and nod in approval I grab my keys and my leather jacket it's only 11:00.

I bite my lip what the hell should I do until I have to inter hell?

~AN: do you want longer updates? do you all like the book!? ~