Darkest death

A/N: DID YOU GO TO EDGEFEST?! Ugh it was epic..

It's been days since that time in the class, I've skipped lunch and talking to anyone avoiding everyone.... But I have to stop.

Walking to lunch I rack my brain for answers that will never come...

"Jax? hey it feels like it's been a year since I've seen you" Kato's voice floats to my ears sounding carful and timid.

I roll my eyes "Kato I'm not going to fall apart if you speak to me." I say with playful annoyance.

He slings his arm over me shoulders "oh thank the universe! she's alive!" he laughs at his own words causing me to give a small chuckle.

We get to the lunch room and Kato drags me to the lunch line "I am not eating any of that crap Kato!" I shiver in disgust at the smell getting hatful looks from the lunch lady.

He chuckles and shrugs dropping his arm getting some type of meat with something that looks like potatoes or something white and smooched and spinish?

I give him a look and he rolls his eyes "shut up! I'm hungry okay." he argues holding his tray close.

I roll my eyes and I look over to to table we sat at my first day to see her...with him.

A growl rumbles with in my chest "um...so we need to find a better place to sit...how bout-" he starts and stops when I catch sight of blondie and grab his arm.

We make it to the table of "perfects" yeah...not.

"What the hell are you doing Jax?!" a nervous sounding Kato says from beside me.

"Sitting in a 'better place' if you feel to uncomfortable.. we can just go eat at the stone tables outside?" I say looking up at him questioningly.

He shrugs with a sigh "lets just see how this goes? and then we can move if it sucks." he gives me a cheesy smile causing me to give a small one.

"Oh feel free to join us you two." a jock says winking at me he makes room for me but Brittany balls her fists scoots over making room for me, she has yet to look up at me or say a word..and Daniel scoots over on the other side "come on man sit." He says to Kato who shifts awkwardly and walks over.

I sit down next to Brittany and a jock named Paul I think..

"Your not eating?" Paul asks looking at me.

"Have you seen the food? smelled it? I am not putting that crap in my mouth. I'd much rather dumpster dive for food." I say disgusted.

"Oh so your not a freak... right?" He asks sounding like it was a genuine question.

I look blankly at the table "and what exactly would you consider a freak?" I say blandly.

"Girls who don't eat and puke, cutters, lesbians and gays, nerds, book readers, artists, tec geeks, dancers..and so on." he says in a duh tone.

I feel annoyed by this close minded moron, so I say things a usually wouldn't but I'm having a bad day.

"So people who are sick, hurting and in pain are freaks? people who are different and unique are freaks? people who are smarter then you will ever be, which will get them rich, and far in life are freaks? people who rather use there time Friday night reading and writing instead of getting drunk, pregnant and arrested are freaks? And people who make the world full of expression and hidden emotions with colours and brush and pencil strokes that you wouldn't began to understand are freaks? And people who creat your game systems and those phones you hold so close to your heart and you would die with out are freaks? The people who interpret the music, the story in to beauty with there body are freaks? no, you crap sack, they are misunderstood, And more amazing then you will ever know. Because you are to freakin close minded, empty hearted and judgmental to realize that, with out them there would be nothing but an empty boring stupid and meaningless world...so I mate am the queen of freaks, and if you have a problem with me then do something about it, now."

I finally look at him raising an eye brow daring him to do something.

He looks at me looking taken aback, shocked, dumbfounded and lost.. Everyone stairs at me equally shocked.

He turns to his food and shifts awkwardly and starts to eat. Kato chuckles and a soft giggle comes from beside me. Everyone goes back to what they are doing.

I glance at Brittany "what is bothering you?" I whisper so low that most would think that I was just moving my mouth.

"Nothing. eat." she says plainly and hands me an apple so I eat it, leaving her alone.

I look across the table at Kato to see a small smirk on his face and I look over to Denial to see his cheeks tinted pink.

I roll my eyes not even going to try and guess what's going on...

"Brittany I need your help with something" the guy who is sitting next to her says.

"Not today Rick..." Brittany says sounding lifeless.

"Aww come on babe" he says groping her.

I feel my body tence Brittany slaps his hand away "I said no Rick!" she hisses.

But he starts to wrap his arm around her waist when my body acts on it's own accord and the next thing I know I have a tight grip on his wrist keeping his arm off or her I look at my apple "she said no." my voice comes out sounding evil and sinister...deadly.

"Dude what the hell your hurting me! she is my girl it's none of you business!" He says angrily yet his voice shakes showing his pain and fear he tries to yank his hand away.

"She said no." my sinister voice says forcefully, I place my apple on the table and slowly turn my head to face him with anger and death flashing in my features, but my now burning eyes connect with wide vivid crystal blue orbs.

"Jaxon, let him go.." she says gently laying her hand over mine I immediately release his arm and it disappears from view with a hiss and grunt.

"Close your eyes" she whispers and my eyes close she takes both of my hands and stands me up trailing me along behind her.

"Where the hell are you going!? You slut you dropping me for that freak!" Rick yells.

I feel a growl build up in my chest and I tug lightly away from Brittany not wanting to hurt her.

"Ignore him, keep your eyes closed and follow me Jaxon." she says with so soft pleading tone but I hear the pain of his words behind it.

"He is hurting you." I growl out a burning feeling is cursing through my vains begging me to kill Rick to tear him apart but Brittany's voice and hands on mine are causing me to follow her.

Once we make it out of the cafe one of Brittany's hand let go of mine and my eyes snap open but she's not looking at me.

"Lets go outside..."she whispers.

I easily follow but still I don't feel like my self my eyes are burning worse then I've ever imagined so it my blood, but it feels....amazing.

We make it outside she drops my hand "what the hell is going on?! why do you look and sound like staten? I mean it's hot, but scary. your eyes are a weirdly unnatural color there glowing but there so...," I open my eyes to look at her "dark, angry, sexy and... tempting." she says swallowing hard.

I take an involuntary step towards her making us a breath apart and her breath hitches "are you going to run?" I ask in a suductive voice that's not my own I lean over my lips graze her ear, I whisper "are you scared?"

She shivers and her breath comes out slowly I slowly lift my head to connect my eyes with her and a sudden urge of wanting to kiss her and then sink my canines deep in to her skin starts hammer away at my control... I lean forward and a small gasp escapes her mouth when I place my hands on her skin where the crop top isn't covering, the electrifying feeling of touched her skin it amazing.

I pull her flush agents my body and kiss her hard but not painfully, she moans lightly and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me impossibly closer.

"Tenet mortem, subsisto!" I strong demanding and powerful voice comes to my ears some how causing my body to freeze. (Darkest death, stop!)

I pull away and so does Brittany looking dazed I look towards the direction of the voice and I see

A/N: who do you think it is? I know what your thinking. wait isn't Rosabella the mate? Hold on I thought Brittany was a crapy mean sluty bitch? Lol oh this is gonna be fun 😏 comment and stuff. till next time!