Who are you?

I hold back my growl and close my eyes "who lives with you?" I ask my voice horse and strained not looking at her

"My mother father, uncle and brothers and...um my sister..." She says questioningly wondering why I was asking and also stumbling over the sister part.

I nod "be careful...please" I say with so many raw emotions in my voice.

I feel Katos hand on my shoulder "calm down Jax" he says no doubt noticing my shaking body.

"Is she okay" she asks fearfully but also with worry.

"She will be fine...um what's your name?" He asks quickly.

For a moment she looks taken back by the question but she quickly speaks "Oh um it's Rosabella.. I-I gotta go" she stutters out nervously closing the door.

Her voice and knowing her beautiful name calms me slightly my eyes are glowing but I start the car and drive away shaking a little less then I was but still pissed feeling protective of her maybe a bit possessive..which I guess is normal..

My wolf is painfully trying to claw her way out is not fun.

I slam my foot down on the peddle jerking Kato to the back slamming him in to the seat I can't hold her back for long.

Kayo grunts but other wise stays silent.

I screech to a stop in front of the house and a furious growl erupts from with in me I open my door and leave my keys in the seat.

Kato gets out not saying a word he just looks me in the eyes with understanding and nods.

I run fast and heard breaking in to the forest my bones crack and move reheal and transform shifting roughly in till instead if me running it's a wolf of deep pitch onyx black with glowing but dark purple eyes out of anger and rage.

*

Seconds later I realized that I had made it to Rosabella's house because of the stench mixed with her beautiful smell a growl builds up in my throat but I don't let it ex cape.

"Who are you?" I hear a deep voice ask from my left.

My head quickly snaps in that direction to see a man with dirty blond hair blue eyes with red lines in them he is build well and tall about 6'3 soft curious expression on his face yet he is stiff and ready to fight if needed.

I let out a small warning growl as his smell hits my nose.

~A/N: I know it's short but I'm just trying to make this book last lol if you want longer just comment and I'd be happy too oblige. Till next time mates!~