Who am i?

"Hello Timor, what can I do for you?" I say confidently even tho a part of me is fearing what he may do

"I need you to come with me, now." he says my head bows slightly at the command.

I sigh. "Fine." I look to Brittany laying my hand on her cheek.

"If he so much as looks at you I will kill him." I say angrily.

She looks frightened slightly and my tone but she nods and leans slightly in to my hand.

I drop my hand and Timor places his hand to my shoulder and we disappear.

We appear in a room with dark gray padded walls and a white sealing as well as a white floor that is rod floor yet no doors.

"How...what....where the hell are we?" I say feeling more like myself.

"First we must work on controlling that anger of yours." he says ignoring my question.

"What are you talking about?" I ask giving him a quizzing look.

"This is where you will train." he says simply avoiding my question once more.

"I'm not doing anything until you tell me what is happening!" I yell angrily.

"Do you want to get hurt? do you want to be a murderer? do you want to hurt the ones you care for? do you want to protect them?...then we must train."
He says looking me straight in the eye.

I nod "when do we start?" I ask with a sigh believing he knows who and what I am more then I ever will.

Suddenly he spins in one swift move kicking out his leg causing me to land on my back.

My blood boils "what the hell?!"

"We start now." He says a small smug smirk I his face.

I roll back bracing my hands on either side of my head proceeding to throw my legs and my body forward causing me to land swiftly on my feet...only to me knocked on to my face causing a growl to escape my mouth...this is going to be a long day.

After hours of getting punched around he stops "you have amazing control of your anger.. You growls and glare sputter foul words but that is it." He says sounding puzzled.

"My secret is that it's easier to always be angry and hold it in and let it out when it's time...then to push it away or let it out pointlessly." I say simply.

"Interesting..but we are far from done." he gets in a fighting stance.

I just wanna go to bed but he does not seem to care.

I prepare myself to fight and he charges I quickly spin out the way but he recoils flipping me and slapping me to the ground he turns and his foot comes down but I roll out of the way right before if can do damage.

I quickly stand up and he runs forward and flips landing behind me he pushes me forward in to a wall I quickly turn and kick him in the thigh he doesn't seem to be damaged he throws his body forward and captures me in his arms tightly turning me around locking my arms deeming them unusual, as he holds tightly I'm to tired to try hard I stair at the wall.

"That is enough for the day...get so rest and I will see you again." He says blandly.

I lean in to him lifting both of my legs and with everything I have left I push on to the wall and he shoots back starting to fall taking me with him... But the next thing I know I'm landing on to a soft ocean of love....my bed.

I let out a sigh of relief it even caring how I got here just loving that I'm here.

I strip off my cloths leaving on my under garments I lift up the Lanier and slight in my bed closing my eye I fall in to a deep week awaited rest.

***

"Jaxon? c-can you t-tell your s-snake I mean n-no harm!" my "mothers"voice floats I'm to my sleeping state waking me.

I groan "I'd diss agree with that statement....vodka come." I mumble groggily.

I sit up looking at her "what?" I say harshly.

She looks take aback. "don't talk to me that way I'm am your mother!" she says sternly.

I snicker "was that before or after you left me and dad or was it after you took me in like a stray pup?"

She looks at me shocked "you where not-"

I cut her off "supposed to find out? Well I know.. Sorry to break it to you..leave please." I say looking away.

"Jaxon I wanted to tell you I was forded to take an oath, I-" I shake my head " I'm not ready for this yet please leave."

Shame crossed her features as she nods and leaves.

There is so much I don't understand... I don't truly Understand this question...who am I?

A/N: sorry this chapter disappeared and I had to start from scratch! hope you enjoy! Comment your thoughts I'll love you for it! Till next time!