Its time

"What are the Labyrinth?" My brother's pack member asks.

"Its kind of a pack Its made up of very powerful wolves, vamipres, witches, and other creatures that enjoy tricks and mind games and dangerous tasks confusion they can make your mind a mess of...maze's if they want." I say calmly.

"Why the hell are they coming here?" The worrior women by my brothers side asks stiffly.

My brother doesn't speak nor does he look up he just stands looking blankly at the floor ahead of him.

I stair at him and answer her "they are coming to talk to me... Because of something's my father and I stird up."

"Talk too, or kill?" My brother finally says.

Everyone looks to me.

I turn around and start to walk away "we will have to just wait and see won't we?" I walk outside.

~~

"Jaxon you must take this more seriously they are very powerful.." Timor says stairing at me with disappointment.

"You don't get it, I'm not afraid of them I've never been my father and I scare them more then death...they are afraid of me because of the things I did with my father to there pack..." I say annoyed that he doubt's me so deeply.

A disappointed look crosses his face and disapears "I trust that you have scared the lot of them. But don't get cocky." He says and disapears.

I frown and look up at the sky "why does my past follow me..my pain haunts me." I let out a deep sigh.

I start to run but then I hear a whisper "Stop running away from your problems." I turn around and see red eyes in the darkness.

"Michael...?" I say stepping closer.

He steps out of the shadows wearimg Hus cocky smile.

"The one and only!" He says gesturing to his self.

I roll my eyes and quickly walk up to him and punch his shoulder "you disappeared you jerk!" I frown.

"Aww Philippe you know you love me!" He smirks rubbing his shoulder.

"I hate you!" I glare.

He punches me in the shoulder "I missed you too!"

I rub on my shoulder.

"Yeah right." I try to hide my smile but fail.

"Aww look my best friend already forgave me." He smiles and hugs me. "Now hug me back!" He demands.

I hug him with one arm "both arms J" he pulls my other arm around him so I hug him tight.

"Your so annoying!" I growl.

"But you love me." He snickers.

"Mhm right." I mumble.

I let go and start to walk away Saying " let's go for a run!" I take off running and I shift, he follows right next to me in his wolf form...he is a wild wolf so he's skilled but I'm so much better.

I speed up passing him easily he let's out a growl I give a Wolfie smirk hearing him push his self.

We make it to a pond and stop both panting heavily.

I jump in and serface as a human "its good to have my brother back." I smile.

He jumps in with a howl shifting mid air then screams "HELL YEAH!"

He serfaces "its good to be back."

~~~~~

"I have to go.." Micheal says getting out.

"So who is she?" I ask with a smirk.

He looks at me startled "what?"

I roll my eyes "don't play stupid you know I have an amazing since of smell and I know a lot of things and the smell of a mated cupple is a smell I know. So who is she?" I raise my eye brow and grin.

"Shit I thought I covered it! Ill tell you about her later I swear but I gotta go!" He smiled huge and ran off.

I run home and jump though my window.

I strip my cloths and jump in the shower I wash up and jump out grabing cloths.

I get dressed in ripped shorts and a long sleaved black crop top shirt with black lace hanging to my belly botton with night heels that look like work boots I brush my Hair and blow dry it I do my make up and put on a black beanie I grab my phone and my stuff.

I smell her perfect sent before I hear her "Where are you going?" Brittany's soft bells like voice floats to my ears.

"Don't worry about it.." I mumble

"With all the things I hear of course I'm going to worry." She whispers.

I turn around and walk to her and put my hand on her cheek "but you don't have to, there's nothing to worry about I promise."

I reassure her.

"Good so I'm coming with you." She says in her bitchy tone.

I chuckle " I'm assuming there's nothing I could say to change your mind.." I raise my eye brow.

"Nope!" She says poping the 'P'

I shake my head and kiss her lips softly "well let's get to it then." I grab my keys.

"Its time." I whisper getting In to my car.

Brittany looks at me "for what?"

"To say hi." I answer.

A/N: I'm so terribly sorry for the wait.