Kato?

I pick vodka up and set her beside me I hug my knees to my chest and close my eyes trying to get control of my breathing.

Suddenly I hear knocking and grunting and deep moans from the other room I roll my eyes seriously Kato... But that's when I realize I hear two sets of grunts and deep moans from two men.. I swing my legs over the bed.

Talon lands on my shoulder and I look over to see vodka sleeping.

Walking out my door I go to Kato's room which is right next to mine.

I knock "Kato?" I ask softly yet my voice roughish still feeling emotional I kind of needed to talk to him.

I hear curses and stuff falling over and jumping around I giggle 'calm down it's only Jaxon..she wouldn't do anything to hurt me' I nod when I hear Kato assure someone it is true I wouldn't, but that doesn't mean I won't  ef  with him.

The door opens slightly reviling a shirtless Kato with boxers on I smirk and look over his shoulder and wink at the really hot guy behing him he blushes his dark brown hair tasseled and he deep brown eyes look away shyly he is huge tho he is built like a foot ball player he is only wearing boxers to.

"I'm sorry to interrupted but I need a friend..." I say softly dropping my smirk my face going blank.

He frowns and moves to the side for me to walk in "ill uh just leave.." Says The guy

I shake my head "no please stay..your Kato's mate..I trust you well enough if Kato does." I say looking at Kato who smiles and nods.

"How did you know we where mates...I'm not marked.." He says shocked I look at his blushing face wow he is such a girl..

"I can feel it and I can smell it..it's just one of the many things I can do," I laugh dryly "ill ask why you have yet to completely matting later, there for you are not aloud to leave." I say gently so I don't scare him.

Kato chuckles "it's okay babe, her bite is as bad as her bark but she wouldn't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it." He says going over to his mate "so sit and stay maybe you will like her..please David" Kato says gently placing his lips on David's and then looking him in the eyes my lips twitch at the corners David nods sighing but smiles at Kato before sitting on the bed.

Kato turns to me "so what's wrong?" He asks with concern.

I frown and look down "it's about Rosabella..." I say looking back up at him is eyes understanding.

"She's your mate isn't she?" It wasn't really a question but I nod "but she is human right? Isn't that impossible."

Sigh I shake my head "she smells different but not like a wolf or a vamp like the ones she lives with and I hate that by the way but she doesn't smell human.." I frown my eye brows in deep thought.

He looks thoughtful and sits next to a very quiet David and grabs his hand intertwining there fingers.

"Yeah I did notice that but never thought much of it..." He sighs

"I really don't like that she lives with those blood demons.." I growl "I don't give a crap how good they have been.."

"I know I didn't like it very much either but they have proved there selves many times." He says trying to convince me.

I sigh and nod if he trust them then ill try to deal with it I am NOT making any promises..

"Okay now mind telling me why the hell you two are not officially mated?" I say narrowing my eyes

David shifts uncomfortably "David is afraid the school will hate him, his friends, the foot ball team." Kato says with a frown.

I sigh "okay I'm going to be cheese and say theis: those who mater don't mind and those who mind don't mater. And isn't most of the foot ball team part of this pack..?" I ask with my eye brow raised.

"Yeah...." David says slowly

"So they have no choice but understand and be okay with it...they will except it only if you yourself except it.... Even if some don't then they can talk to me about it. so you two should talk it out and open that closet and walk through it, or you will make this beautiful relationship painful and miserable you two want to show the world how proud you are, so freakin show them!" I say finally taking a breath and making a huf sound satisfied with the shocked faces and wide eyes I take Talon off of my shoulder and he stands on my arm.

"Well goodnight Kato, David" I say opening the door and walking out. It is only about 7:45 tho and I'm not tired.

I walk in to my room and see an envelop on my bed..Keith.

A/N: just let me know...
Till next time mates.