War

They are here! No, no. This can't happen not now...

"Jax! JAX! JAXON! " I hear my brother screaming.

Im standing frozen, at my window watching off in a distance seeing shadows slowly stalking towards the house hundreds of them maybe even thousands.. Some in wolf form some im not so sure are wolves.

I feel someone shaking my body saying my name. The hands sending warm tingles through me causing me to snap out of the trance I was in. "Jaxon baby come on. We have to go! Please Jax!" She begs pulling on my arm.

Suddenly, im the one grabbing her and dragging her through the house "I need you safe I need you not to be here when they get here i-" my rambling is cut short when Brittany digs her heels in to the ground hurting my movements.

"Hell no. I am not leaving you! Im staying to fight with you." She sates firmly standing in front of me. "Im your Mate. That means im by your side no mater what, that means I protect you too. You can't send me away, you will not keep me out of this. Im with you. Im always with you. Death or life, im with you. " she grabs my face in her palms firmly tears staining her cheeks but her words are strong and stated.

I close my eyes tightly taking a deep breath weighting my options. I need to keep her safe. But she has a right to chose her own path but what if she ends up hurt.. Or worse. I open my eyes and push my feeling deep down and lock then away I node my head whispering "okay." And I walk to the front of the house opening the door.

I see everyone there waiting and ready I look around seeing lots of familiar faces as well as some ive never seen but the ones who catch my eye are Roseabella and her clan of vampires.

As if the feel me looking at them they turn they're heads and give me a curt nod as if to say "we are with you" I push my feelings aside once again and return the gesture.

I look to my right and I see my brother and his worriers some in wolf form others with weapons I see Keith and my mother front and center with they're pack ready to shift when need be I feel my heart give a painful squeeze but I ignore it and walk forward patting the lot the node as I make it through to the front.

I stand in front of them, Brittany grabs my hand and stands by my side.

"I know that I brought this here... I know that you are choosing to make this your fight though it is mine. Please know if you must leave do it now and dont look back. I can't guarantee that there won't be lives lost today nor can I promise you that after this fight it will all end.. But I will try to protect you all with my last dying breath if need be. And thank you for fighting by my side willing to give your lives for someone who has done nothing to deserve it. Get ready because Hell is coming and we will be the water to there fire... Together!" I yell the last word with strength and purpose.

Everyone breaks out in a rumble of hollering and cheers.

I turn towards the tree line awaiting what ever hell is to Bnot

~

Flashback

"J, you know I never wanted you to be apart of this life.. But, it is my life as are you. An-" the man gets cut off halfway through his rant by a gentle hand on his arm.

"Daddy, I gave you no choice in this matter. I told you I wanted to be with you through this all. So here I am really day to take on this rouge pack with you, because I love you and we are a team. We are family. " the teenage girl says with more strength then any girl her age should have.

She kisses his cheek as he gives her a proud smile "well love, let's go kick some ass and take name." He says confidently winking playfully.
~~