Darkness Is Coming

Dark colors, that is all I see. I look at anyone now and I see some tipe of color like black glowing around there body like fear consuming there being and I see crimson like hate eating away at there soul I see midnight blue like sadness controling there every move and dark green an invious gellious soul and dark purple a heart painfully aching for love and passion and so much more colors... but I also see one bright color of white a pure soul not yet tainted with hate or love or fear..

I look away fearing I could ruin the soul just by a look.

"Jaxon," I hear my brother whisper from behind me in the croud somewhere "I do not know whats going on but I hope you dont hate me for leaving you alone I hope you dont hate me for not being there when you needed me...I fidnt know leaving woukd cause so much pain..." sincerity comes through in every word.

But I freeze and turn around "you chose to leave?" I say in a harsh whisper.

I hear his heart beat pick up "yes." he says hesitently.

A growl build in my chest, my jaw clenches and my nails dig in to my palm my nuckles turning white I pick up my pace walking faster.

"Jaxon wait I can explain!" he yells but I dont stop I keep going im not going to get upset it isnt worth the pain.

I hear my brother gaining on me so I turn out of the croud and begian to run hard and fast. I hear him scream my name but I dont bother to stop I dont even think about it.

I get to the forest and I dont even stop at thw edge I just keep running hard and fast but refusing to shift.

I run in to a dark cave and stop when I get to a body of water like a lake in the cave.

I hear something or someone in the water but it to dark to see well, my eyes glow and I see clearly I see a women swimming in the water.

she comes up for air "are you simply going to stand there or are you going to make yourself known?" the oh so familiar voice asks.

" you...." I whisper.

a small angelic giggle flows from her lips sounding like nothing i have ever hear before.

"yes, it is me sleeping beauty. it is nice to see yah awake.." she says softly.

I step forward in ivoluntarily my body seeming to make its own decisions.

I was to see her in normal light so I cam see her in color but her ora is blocking me from seeing her completely its bright with every dark collor mixed with some light.

"who are you? and why did you help me?" I ask with a wince as my head starts to ache.

she steps foraward fear grabing at her ora.

"i am clarity. because it is what im ment to do." she says simply.

suddenly lose my vission and when it comes back shes disapeared. I whip my head in diferent directions aroubd tge cave but cone up empty...she left.

I lay down next to the lake in the cave and tall in to a strange dream.

~☆ "Clarity,  im sick of being alone." the small girl says to a voice in her head .

"your lonlyness will be over soon lass, I will come to you very soon my sleeping beauty, and I will no longer be a vooce in your head. "

a smale graces the girls face "I can not wait for that day."

the seane switched to blood and dead bodies human and super natural and I see a silhouette of a girl and theres a dark cloud of black racing towards her, you reaches her hand out to touch it as it hets closer to touches it and just when its about ti swallow her....~☆

the dream ends and I gasp awake "Darkness is coming..." I whisper to myself.

A/N: so i am trying to post as much as I can. ooo Clarity? whos the girl in the dream?